“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My nephews and I needed a quick bite so we decided to go to this restaurant. They told us the wait would be 25 minutes, but instead it was only 10 minutes. Each of the four of us had a breakfast. My Spanish omelette was the best I’ve ever had and everyone seemed to be taking a taste or two of my side of beans. Everyone’s meal was hot and served to order. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating. The prices were fair and the portion sizes were large. We will definitely be back to eat at Nat’s and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our boys took us to this restaurant for Saturday morning brunch. Their menu was quite extensive with breakfast food, salads, and sandwiches. We had to wait about 25 minutes to get a table as this restaurant is small. Everyone enjoyed their food. I would return.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

On my last day of my trip, we finally got round to a proper American breakfast. I loved it. Staff were pleasant and really attentive. From tater tots to biscuits and gravy which I had never tried. I recommend. I had habaneros rancheros I really enjoyed this. My friends picked it out for me they chose well. All of their breakfasts were delicious too. They made sure to let me have a taste of everything at the table.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I go there for breakfast only. The staples are the usual; eggs, pancakes, waffles, ham, bacon, sausage, muffins, potatoes, toast and coffee. Every dish is perfect, cooked to perfection, the prices are very affordable and the service is extraordinary.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Great atmosphere, friendly service. The food was made with care and had a lot of taste. We had eaten at a nearby diner a few days before and were greatly disappointed. But Nat's was exactly what you want in a diner for breakfast. I had "Vic's Benedict which was poached (correctly) eggs with hollandaise over spinach tomatoes and their homemade spicy turkey sausage. The potatoes on the side were nicely grilled and tasty. Coffee was great (it had better be right?) and the price was average and acceptable.