“Proper American breakfast ”
Review of Nat's Early Bite

Nat's Early Bite
Ranked #358 of 10,408 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

On my last day of my trip, we finally got round to a proper American breakfast. I loved it. Staff were pleasant and really attentive. From tater tots to biscuits and gravy which I had never tried. I recommend. I had habaneros rancheros I really enjoyed this. My friends picked it out for me they chose well. All of their breakfasts were delicious too. They made sure to let me have a taste of everything at the table.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I go there for breakfast only. The staples are the usual; eggs, pancakes, waffles, ham, bacon, sausage, muffins, potatoes, toast and coffee. Every dish is perfect, cooked to perfection, the prices are very affordable and the service is extraordinary.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Great atmosphere, friendly service. The food was made with care and had a lot of taste. We had eaten at a nearby diner a few days before and were greatly disappointed. But Nat's was exactly what you want in a diner for breakfast. I had "Vic's Benedict which was poached (correctly) eggs with hollandaise over spinach tomatoes and their homemade spicy turkey sausage. The potatoes on the side were nicely grilled and tasty. Coffee was great (it had better be right?) and the price was average and acceptable.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place one block from where we stayed at a cousins house. Small parking lot always full. Located in a small mini mall setting. The food and service were fantastic. Served quickly and efficiently every time we went. We stayed mostly with the breakfast specials. All were delicious with abundant servings. Open at 6:00am when nothing else was.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We had a terrific breakfast here this morning. Loved my California Benedict, with tomato and avocado. Fresh squeezed orange juice and good coffee. Worth finding street parking and the wait.