“Awesome local breakfast ”
Review of Nat's Early Bite

Nat's Early Bite
Ranked #318 of 10,402 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place one block from where we stayed at a cousins house. Small parking lot always full. Located in a small mini mall setting. The food and service were fantastic. Served quickly and efficiently every time we went. We stayed mostly with the breakfast specials. All were delicious with abundant servings. Open at 6:00am when nothing else was.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We had a terrific breakfast here this morning. Loved my California Benedict, with tomato and avocado. Fresh squeezed orange juice and good coffee. Worth finding street parking and the wait.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Was swinging through San Fernando Valley on a brief, 2-day visit to an old friend last week. He took some time away from work so we could have a farewell breakfast before I got on the road and brought me to Nat's. Menu offers solid stand-bys as well as more imaginative offerings. And you can choose grits as a side! Or excellent refried beans (as I had). Also you can choose toast or one of their fine baked-on-premises good. I went for a carrot cake muffin (no frosting, FYI). It was great. 10 am breakfast crowd was a melting pot of old folks, valley Hollywood types and families Big thumbs up for Nats. Good stuff. Closes at 3 pm.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This place it's the jam. Non commercial, no frills, all business. Which is awesome. The service was kind and friendly and the food was fantastic.

If your in the area don't pass this place up. Eat local, it's worth it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I had the green omelet with broccoli, asparagus, spinach and avacado, my favorite. friends had eggs cooked to order. the muffins are warm and a tasty treat instead of toast. service was on top of it. No one had a low cup of coffee. parking can be tough at times.