“Wonderful chicken and waffles”

Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles
Ranked #143 of 11,909 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was the best chicken and waffles I've ever eaten. The proportions were perfect size, the chicken had an amazing blend of spices, and the lemonade was refreshing. I wish I lived closer so I could go back more frequently.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I am a big critic on grits served at restaurants. These were the best grits I have ever tasted that was not made in someone's personal kitchen! They tasted like my mom made them! The chicken was good. One wing was seasoned much better than the other 2. I guess the batches were mixed up. But overall my meal was perfection. The lemonade was delicious too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I had to come here. The east coast always talks about this place. It was the best chicken & waffles that I have ever had! Seriously!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Long line to be seated but it was worth the wait. The food dad perfect, customer service was A1 with a friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have been dying to try the real/ original chicken & waffles for a long time. I had the Obama special which consist of three wings and a waffle. It was so delicious and I cant wait to come back again.