“it's a great cake shop”
Review of The Pie Hole

The Pie Hole
Ranked #3 of 185 Bakeries in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 April 2016

It wasn't the best cake I've ever eaten, nor the best coffee I've ever had.......but for a pit-stop whilst walking around the Arts District, it's a great little place to rest and recuperate.

Don't be surprised about the huge line out the door......it moves pretty quickly.......and you'll have plenty of time once your indoors to pick and choose what you want.

We went a little cray and ordered the Maple Custard, a Pecan Pie and a bunch of other treats to take home with us - the Maple Custard was tasty!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I don't really like pies, but I LOVE their pies. My faves are Earl Grey, Mexican Chocolate and Maple Custard. Dirty Cubano or latte, and their Chair's are bomb.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

What a fun place to visit in Los Angeles when you're being BAD! If it's fun and fat you want, well this is the place. They have an array of tasty treats to choose from and all are delicious and fresh. A must visit while in L.A.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

best banana foster pie tasted and richest chocolate pie most recommended pie place . Great for dessert dates and more must try

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a pie affecionado, so I know my pies. This place has just okay pies at premium prices. The pumpkin pie was overly sweetened. If you like flaky crust, it's not here. The crust is dense and hard. It's always very busy, but hardly worth the wait. Very pricey and generally a wait whether to go or est in.