“Chicken & Waffles”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and heard a lot about it. The food was fresh and hot. I thought the chicken would be seasoned a little bit more but it was ok. The waffles was very good though so I gave this place a four. I compared to Lo Lo’s chicken & waffles in Texas and it didn’t match up but it was good.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The fried chicken and waffles here are both delicious and go together really well. The menu can be a little overwhelming but I'd recommend ordering a couple pieces of your favorite fried chicken piece(s) and a couple of waffles. Simple and tasty stop for lunch or dinner. Multiple locations in the LA area.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank AEMorrison
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I couldn't come to Roscoe's and not try the chicken and waffles. The chicken was seasoned just right and was crunchy and juicy on the inside, the waffles were also very delicious and together they were out of this world!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The combination of seasoning and juiciness of the chicken was amazing. This was our first stop after landing at LAX and we are crazy happy that we did. We stopped here right before the evening rush so we didn't have to wait for a table but you could tell waitresses were stretched thin. While they did try their best it still took a while to get our food. The taste more than made up for having to wait though. Would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Came here as my first stop from LAX. My girlfriend got the Obama special and enjoyed it, I got Jeanne special(chicken & cheese omelette and a waffle), and it was good. The waffle was slightly crispy which I liked. Syrup was great. Chicken could've been hotter. Try it if you're an LA first timer, but being from the South, it's on the same level as Waffle House for me.

Date of visit: February 2018