“I know that I will be back.”
Review of Toast Bakery Cafe

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I came here for breakfast yesterday morning before heading to the airport. This is such a cute spot, I loved it!

The service was great, the ambiance is chill, the menu options were on point and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend coming to this little gem. I have no complaints.

Also if you're into sweets they have so many goodies to choose fro.

1  Thank RossieGillock

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly service, cool neighborhood, Toast has it all! The avocado toast with arugula and perfectly poached eggs were delicious and their fresh fruit bowls are beautiful and full of all kinds of perfectly ripe fruit. It is summer and it is California but we’ve all had those fruit bowls where your not sure if it’s honeydew or cantaloupe, the grapes are smushy and the strawberries make you pucker—this is not that.

My daughter had eggs, bacon, with French toast which she inhaled. Kids pancakes were tasty and large enough to fill up my 10 year old son—bacon on the side completed the meal.

1  Thank Laura E
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This was a great breakfast spot ideally located on West 3rd St. There were loads of options for breakfast & brunch which were all freshly prepared. We came here twice and both times the food was excellent. I’ll definitely be back here next time we visit the area. Reasonably priced, excellant fresh food which they’ll prepare as you want. Tonnes of healthy options too!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing. Service quick and friendly.
Great ambience and flexible seating.
Overall great place for brunch! Worth a stop.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for breakfast. So many crowd.
Many variation menu for breakfast and good coffee and smoothies.
The portion so big that we can share..
Taste very delicious, very good presentation..

1  Thank Su Wen L