“Great Choice, Reasonable Price”
Review of Cafe Brasil - CLOSED

Cafe Brasil
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Central American
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Even though I live in L.A. and had heard about this (and driven by it), I had never eaten here until recently.

The place was understandably packed. The menu has a lot of varied and choices that you won't find at other diners. They serve breakfast all day, but it isn't your typical "bacon and eggs" fare.

I had the Executive Lunch/Dinner which got me a choice of grilled top sirloin steak (chopped), chicken, pork chop, or veggies (I got the steak) along with white rice, black beans, salsa/salad, and plantain. I think it was $12 with tip. I was filled up.

I heartily recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Ordered the fish with rice, black beans and plantains with a side of sauted collar greens. The greens had a different taste but it was all good. The setting is outdoors and they place a bowl of fresh oranges and lemons out for the taking! Such a refreshing amenity. The location is great and there is plenty of parking behind the building. You order at the counter and then they bring the food to you.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Deliciousness. This was my first time trying Brazilian food and it was amazing. I even made a friend who is from Brazil jealous because in GA it is difficult to find good and well priced Brazilian food. I had picanha which is basically steak, but cooked in their own special manner and it was awesome. Absolutely recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016

We have been going there for decades and it always provides great food at a great price. The black bean soup is unbelievably yummy. I wish they would come out to Santa Barbara.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Love everything about this place. The prices, the taste, the quantity and the atmosphere is incredible. I came here three times(no joke) in one week. Ive been to both locations and received equal service and quality. The outdoor seating I prefer more at this location, it's a but more intimate. I always got the lunch special!

Date of visit: July 2015