The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$301
US$288
US$262
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$188
  • Room Service
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$220
Official Website
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$327
US$300
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$385
  • Beachfront
US$565
US$531
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2016

I miss book the valentine weekend and had to find another hotel. This hotel had an opening and reasonably priced for what it is. Its a cash only establishment and no ATM on property. Although a chase bank or 7eleven are few blocks away. My hotel room was clean, white sheets old top. Flat screen tv in room with a mini frig and microwave.my room was right next to the road so it was a bit loud but to be expected for an old building. Bathroom is fully tiled and was clean however dated. No full size towels in bathroom, Just hand towels and to bars of soap. Management was nice altho a bit had to understand. Parking was a bit rough narrow entrance to the small parking lot (no full size trucks can fit) and if you do park in the parking lot i recommend backing in.

Room Tip: Worthwild in a pinch, try to get a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights in April 2015 and found the place wonderful the place was neat and clean and there was no complaint and the best part was it's location which was very near to the walk of fame and the theater's
No complaints at all

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I have stayed in this motel 3 months. I didn't want a contract, so I stayed in a motel. This motel has Bed Bugs. Bed Bugs are nocturnal. They sleep during the day & bite you during your sleep. I made management aware of my bites & she smiled & said that's not possible because they passed inspection. I suppose they have to have a certain severity to the problem, before they shut a place down. I am not getting bit during the day!!!! It happens at night while I am sleeping. I wake up to new bites everyday! I have changed rooms & nothing works! I'm going to try sleeping in my blue jeans tonight! Oh boy. The management is terrible. They ask visitors who they are seeing & where they are going when they arrive to pick someone up. They bang on your door 30 minutes before checkout time.

• Stayed: September 2012