“Perfect lunch spot”

Ranked #74 of 11,900 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Healthy organic food. Lots of options and huge portions. I also love their drink choices. Gets busy at lunch time but not to bad if you’re willing to sit inside. I had the curry chicken sandwich and vegan chili. Both were delicious.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I admit it, I'm a coffee snob. Whenever I am in Pasadena, particularly after going to the Playhouse, I like to grab a cup o jo. The atmosphere is great, lots of places to sit, friendly staff, good food if you want, but the coffee is exceptional. Also a great place to meet for a business meeting or meet up with friends. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Fun place to meet with friends. I would not go to eat a meal with one friend or myself: loud, too busy to prepare a latte and get it to you before it gets cold or even before your meal arrives.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

THis place is amazing for brunch, a friend of mine told us to go here and it was beyond expectations. Creative large menu, amazing drinks. Just loved it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Two out of two for this franchise, they are just excellent. This is my second visit to a Urth Caffe and I must say it was well worth the visit. The menus are the same at each cafe and while this is very much a cafe first it has restaurant quality food. Spice blends have been well thought out and truly dance on your taste buds. I can’t get over the fact that they are so busy and each tray of food bought out was the exact same superb quality. I highly, highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018