All reviews street parking farmers market european style hotel beverly hills tar pits hard boiled eggs room was large boutique hotel mini fridge rodeo drive comfortable beds breakfast was included wi fi would definitely stay here again santa monica downtown la tacoma
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I was expecting the worst! The hotel was really decent for a 2.5stars in Los Angeles, cheapest place in the area. Clean and Spacious room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom. Great location and safe, 4 min drive and 15 min walk from Beverly Hills. Street parking very hard to find, The breakfast was not good at all. too much sweets. Very nice staff, especially Alan, was very kind and friendly. Over all it was a good place to stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I stayed in this hotel with my son for a night and felt like a terrible experience. Not to mention the limited parking space. Our hotel room was grimy. Had to kill a moth and spider on my bed. Also as soon as we first entered the complex, it felt very hot and old. Not worth the value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank noahdialga
Tomasy35, Guest Relations Manager at Wilshire Crest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. I will investigate all your concerns that you mention. I am surprised as our property is serviced regularly by a reputable extermination company.As far as the heat, Los Angeles has been experiencing some record breaking temperatures this summer.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Well located for the purpose of my trip but unfortunately it was very loud, you could hear the other rooms flushing toilets and taking showers. Bed felt itchy (don't ask me what that could possibly be).
Friendly housekeeping and walk distance to the museums, which was great.
No options of snacks, only one vending machine for drinks.
Breakfast very poor.

Room Tip: Try to request a top level.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Tomasy35, Public Relations Manager at Wilshire Crest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad that you took advantage of our great location. I am not sure why you felt the toilets were loud as they are new. I will look into this.
It always makes up proud when we hear how friendly our staff was to our guests. I am sorry you did not enjoy the complimentary breakfast. Most of our guests feel satisfied and we offer quite a large variety of pastries, hot and cold cereal options, bagels, fresh fruit vegetables, hard boiled eggs, coffee, tea orange juice and more.

Aaron T.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Nice little hotel , but be very aware that if does not have parking on the premises, you have to park on the street. Finding parking in the area is a big hassle, specially if you park far away and you have to carry your extra luggage. They give you a permit to park on the street and when you check out there is also another hassle, they ask you for the permits back ( don’t know why if they expire daily ) and if you parked far away and are in a hurry now you have to go get the permit or permits just for them to be able to check you out. And worse, I left my car on the street and the next morning my driver side mirror was completely broken by, I guess a passing car, streets are very narrow, no witnesses and worse the hotel does not take any responsibility, they only give you the permit. So with this is not that is a bad place to stay, the huge problem they have is the no parking situation. If you don’t mind then is a god place to stay. I rather look for another hotel that accommodates my vehicle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 331tonyf

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We do our best to assist our guests with parking. Most of the time it is not an issue. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay outside of the parking issue.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and will return if given the opportunity. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was modern and quiet considering the busy street outside our window. The only downside was parking. Only offstreet parking available. We got extremely lucky with a spot right out front but could have easily had to park blocks away. Very close to restaurants and museum row and La Brea Tar Pits. Very reasonably priced.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lessej

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for writing a review of our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. To hear that the staff met or exceeded your expectations is something what we take a lot of pride in. It seems that you also took advantage of our terrific location. As you mention we are very close to many attractions that Los Angeles has to offer. We hope to see you again on future trips to Los Angeles.