“Well that was good...”

Chego
Ranked #665 of 11,985 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place. Exceeded my expectations. Sooooo goood. A lot of flavor. I ordered out my normal, and have no regrets.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We had the fries, meatballs, pork belly, prime rib and bowl. All were very delicious! It was too spicy for the kids but us three adults enjoyed it.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The pork belly is delish. I can eat this everyday if I have the chance. So sad that it moved out of my neighbourhood :((( Make sure you order double portion because you will definitely crave for more.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Chego serves up a trifecta with great food and healthy portions at a reasonable price!

Stumbled across Chego via Yelp while on a hunt for good, inexpensive food in Chinatown. By far one of my most enjoyable food experiences in LA. Limited countertop seating inside, however plenty of bench seating on the exterior.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Maybe one of the best things I've ever had. I'd like to keep this place a secret but it is so delicious - such attention to perfection: flavours, fresh ingredients, textures. Amazing. A small seating area& takeout. Very casual. Cant wait to go back to l.a. simply for this and other RC foods.

Date of visit: January 2017