Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$196
View deal
Expedia.comUS$196
Hotels.comUS$196
PricelineUS$196
Orbitz.comUS$196
CheapTicketsUS$196
Trip.comUS$220
All reviews west hollywood boutique hotel front desk queen room the staff was friendly and helpful rooms are small the location is perfect self parking beverly hills santa monica holloway hip weho minibar neighborhood properties garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021

The elevator was out of order the entire 4 days we stayed there.So, we had to carry our heavy luggage up 2 flights of stairs. The staff was nice, but didn't offer any upfront help unless we asked. The lobby and restaurant are nicely decorated. However, the rooms, and upstairs hallways, are painted a very dark color and are pretty depressing and gloomy. The room didn't' have enough towels or toilet paper. There was no way to control the air conditioning from the room. We had to use an ipad to place orders for everything - and the ipad wasn't working when we arrived. There was no plunger in the bathroom either. It seemed more like a bed & breakfast... it didn't have the feel or amenities of a real hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Markokayo
Joe Sokhn, General Manager at Palihotel Melrose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Dear Marko,

I'm really sorry your experience was not up to your liking. While we're constantly improving our product for our guests we take feedback like yours to heart and make our changes accordingly to best satisfy our guests. Our staff should be jumping to action whenever there's a technical difficulty set back, I will be investigating why during your stay that was not the case.

From our end, we look forward for another chance with you to show you our true colors and hopefully change your opinion about us.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Palihotel is directly on Melrose Avenue. It is a cute, cool hotel with a bar and restaurant. Make sure that you book a room to the back or with "garden view" there is no need for a terrace. The rooms are quite small but cozy. The bathrooms are ok but could be a bit more modern. The beds are soft but comfortable. There could be more lights in the room, but with the lighting provided it gives the room the right atmosphere.
We only took a drink at the restaurant , but the cocktails are great, service from reception, restaurant to housekeep is exceptional.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank rcnewportbeach
Joe Sokhn, General Manager at Palihotel Melrose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Dear rcnewportbeach,,

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review, it is a pleasure having hosted you here and tried out our little gem in the heart of Hollywood. I'm happy that everyone here made you feel welcomed, as hospitality and customer service are two of our strongest assets that we pride ourselves with. As for the bathrooms, we've taken your notes to heart and we'll work on the areas that need improvement in our future renovation projects.

From all of us here at Palihotel Melrose,

Please have a phenomenal weekend.

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

A friend who works at the Design Center recommended the Palihotel Melrose because he said lots of clients and vendors stay there. Now I know why. The hotel feels like putting on the perfect pair of giant sunglasses - a way to enjoy LA’s brightness and shine in a stylish yet low key spot. The city’s happenings are still right outside, but Palihotel affords you this unassuming cocoon of comfort right there on Melrose. Palihotel is cool without fuss, a quality like gold dust when visiting LA.
And the on-site amenities made everything so easy. Each morning of my stay I had breakfast at the hotel’s terrace cafe facing N. Hayworth Ave. The in-house barista made me a lovely cappuccino to pair with my pan au chocolat. Each evening I sipped a Kir Royale before meeting friends for dinner around town. When I returned to hotel’s twinkling lights each night, I could unwind in my
quiet room, have what could only be described as the best shower in town, and tuck away for the night in a cushy bed surrounded by peacock blue walls.
But the real talent of the place is the people. The front desk staff made me feel welcome and catered to from the go. Everyone was warm and chatty yet totally professional and service-focused. Joe and Juan on staff are absolute day-makers.
Great location . Great water pressure. Great coffee. Absolutely fantastic guest care.
This the place where you want to lay your head in LA.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank skilbourne1

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I cannot begin to describe how much joy reading your review has brought us. While we are continuously trying to improve our product and bring more value to the lives of those we host, your feedback is a great boost to our morale and drive to keep on delivering.

From all of us here at Palihotel Melrose,

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 13 June 2021

Excellent, charming, Euro-feel hotel. Homy and quiet. Great vibe. Super attentive staff. Good food. Nice wine. Excellent morning java. Near Runyon Canyon to hike. Great walking score. The Grove - Farmer's Market. Safe. I'm a New Yorker and for me, it has it all except the beach and that's an easy drive.

1  Thank amymsewell
Joe Sokhn, General Manager at Palihotel Melrose, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Dear Amy,

It's lovely reading your review and it brings great joy to our hearts here seeing how you enjoyed your stay. Everyone here sends their regards personally and honestly I wish I could have them all type their replies to you but unfortunately there isn't enough space!! From all of us here at Palihotel Melrose, thank you so much and until the next one!

Reviewed 12 June 2021

I loved the quirkiness and style of this hotel and can't say enough good words about staff. Super responsive to any questions and requests and a special thanks to Joe who's been immensely helpful with a booking issue.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies are nice
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank mslyola

Dear Lyola,

It's been a pleasure hosting you here at Palihotel Melrose. Thank you for the kind words, as that's our motivation to keep pushing forward and delivering to the best of our abilities.

Have a wonderful week!