“Authentic Quality Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Don't let the decor fool you. When my husband, Omid Moradshahi, and I first came here, we knew we weren't there for the ambiance, but some legitimately tasty taco treats.

Parking isn't so lovely, but we managed.

I am pretty sure Omid Moradshahi took down something close to a dozen (4 for me).

Steak Picado: Awesome...
Chorizo: Tasty...
Tinga de Pollo: I liked it, Omid Moradshahi thought it wasn't anything too special.
Chicharron: Omid Moradshahi's favorite! His words were best Taco's in the Domestic states!
Chuleta en Chile Verde: More tastiness!
Bistek en Salsa Roja: Wonderful!
Cochinita Pibil - My favorite!

One of the key pieces that puts a Mexican restaurant above and beyond in case, is the freshness of the tortillas. This is what puts this place over the edge and will result in our return any time we want to take down over a dozen tacos! haha

-Marjaneh Moradshahi

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

If you can't make it then get there for lunch.

Great happy hour with an outstanding selection of tacos and more!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stand in a long line to eat here; it's worth it! Fresh "aguas" including cantaloupe, watermelon and lemon lime change daily. Try the sampler platter. Six palm-sized tacos made from homemade taco shells and the most succulent fillings I've ever had. Loved the tinga and the mole. It's a don't miss kind of place.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Different style but a really good taste. We will definitely go back. You must try the Mexican version of Arnold Palmer (drink)

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Great taco restaurant. After seeing a lot of reviews from vloggers we decide to try it for ourself. We decided for the 6 sampler tacos which consist of two pork, beef and chicken tacos. I must say all were delicious but very filling as this was meant to be a snack stop for us. We arrive at 5pm the line was small and was able to get a table inside. The manager and staff were very friendly. Would recommend this place if you are in LA.