4,237 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewuniversal studiosself parkjunior suitelobby barrooftop poolper dayvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and location. You are right in the heart of everything in Hollywood. Minutes away from the Hollywood sign and the Hollywood walk of fame is on your door step as well as the tour bus companies. You also have the metro system three minutes walk away.
We arrived at the hotel and couldn't complain about anything. The check in was quick and easy and very friendly. Upon going up to our room ( Luxury Hollywood Sign Room ) , we found that the room wasn't made up, we made a phone call and were instantly upgraded to a Suite.
After getting the keys to our new room we were in shock at the size and quality of the room. After that things just seemed to get better with the staff at the hotel. I was sent a text from Karen at the front desk letting me know if myself or my wife needed anything we should let her know, which I thought was a nice personal touch.
We didn't go everywhere in the hotel but everyone was very friendly and nice.
I would like to also give a special mention to Aaron ( The manager I think ? ). He made our trip very special, the guy couldn't do enough for us. He was the one who gave us the upgrade, he got us a spare fridge and a microwave. We had a late flight back home and he sorted out the late check out for us, the guy just seemed to want to help as much as he could. It was a nice touch that I called down to thank him personally for all he had done , and he was so humble about it.
I would definitely recommend the hotel especially if it's your first time in Hollywood as a couple or family.
We are looking to come back there in late August for a week or so. Once again thank you guys for a special trip and a special thanks again to Aaron.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am thrilled to hear what a fabulous time you had during your stay and especially that Aaron and our Team Members took such excellent care of you. I will be sure that Aaron is recognized for his service and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great location and enjoyed our stay. BUT after 3 weeks they are still holding $100 on our credit card. The room was paid in full before arrived, no services used during the stay and no damage. I have emailed them and they not even respond. I used their web site chat and was told it should only have been held for 3-4 business days.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CycleChick001

I am incredibly sorry to hear about your recent experience with us at Loews Hollywood Hotel. Your comments have been shared with senior management and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Rooms were nice and clean, bar had a nice variety of drinks and food. Nice pool. I also had an excellent sleep. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Note: I was originally assigned room 317 and immediately asked to change rooms due to the very ugly refrigeration system view out my window. They happily accommodated my request. I paid for an upgrade and moved to room 1806. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
1  Thank lmiller180
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

I am so pleased to hear what a wonderful time you had during your recent stay at Loews Hollywood and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Last night of a California road trip and was disappointed with the cleanliness of the room and the service to check us in. The room was not ready until 5pm and the furniture was all dusty and the towels were not washed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

I am extremely sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not fully meet the high quality standards that we are known for. Your honest feedback is appreciated and has been shared with senior management to address.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for just under a week in late June/early July 2018. What an amazing hotel it was!

Excellent location which was right around the corner from Hollywood Boulevard in easy access to all tourist attractions.

Room was excellent with an excellent view of the city and some of Beverly Hills along with the Hollywood sign. Very spacious air conditioned room with very comfy beds which made for very comfortable sleeping.

Staff were very pleasant and always went the extra mile for us including getting to know our names and making sure our stay was as efficient as possible.

Very comfy and highly professional hotel and will definately recommend and return if I was to visit LA again in the future. Carry on the amazing work and service everybody!! Really enjoyed my stay and hope to see you again soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am delighted to hear what a wonderful time you had during your visit and it sounds like you were able to relax and enjoy the hotel. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!