4,313 results
All reviews great location dolby theatre chinese theatre city view universal studios self park junior suite lobby bar rooftop pool per day valet parking loved this hotel an upgrade metro station santa monica beverly hills fame
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We had an overnight at Loews and booked from other recommendations on Tripadvisor. Glad we did, our flight wasnt until late the next evening and for a small fee we were able to stay in the room until we had to leave for the airport - what a godsend! Thank you
Main bar in foyer lovely, staff knowlegeable and fun. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Room Tip: Avoid the mini bar - a bit expensive!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 235melindat
James L, Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

I had a brief stint here during oscars week. I typically don't stay in Hollywood but my brother was in town and wanted a few days in Hollywood . I wasn't a huge fan of staying on Hollywood Blvd but can now see the appeal . It's very touristy but cool for a few days .

The hotel Itself was slick and modern . Nice large rooms with nice views . I was on higher floor with a city view . Room was way above average and quite relaxing so for such an electric area . If I'm ever in Hollywood I will stay again . Location is only issue for me if I'm not needing to be in Hollywood when I'm in town . If a Hollywood base is key for you then this is a nice find for sure

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank iscreenwriter
James L, Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. Your comments are much appreciated and I hope you will return to visit us again the next time you are in Hollywood!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights for a conference that was being hosted at the hotel. The staff was very friendly. The lobby area and lobby bar was well-maintained and stylish. The room and bathroom was spacious. Room had a desk area to do work. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom seemed modern - except for the leaky sink, poor water pressure and fabric/vinyl shower curtain instead of glass. My room had a stale smell-- not strong and I only noticed it briefly every time i entered. Didn't get to enjoy the rooftop pool area, but it looked nice. They offer free wifi in the rooms, but you need to pay more if you want the bandwidth for streaming video.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank NYCtravelbug12
James L, Owner at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate you taking a moment to share your valuable feedback with us. I apologize that we were unable to fully meet your expectations and deliver the quality Loews experience we are known for. I have shared your comments with senior management as we continue working to improve the overall experience that our guests receive and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Nicely appointed hotel right on the Hollywood walk of fame. Lovely roof top pool with views of the Hollywood sign and Hollywood Boulevard. Rooms comfortable and ours was on the 16th floor with views over Hollywood towards Downtown. There was direct access from the hotel onto the Hollywood and Highland centre with its shops and restaurants which was very useful for us as a family of four. We used a combination of the hotel valet parking for convenience (in and out privileges) and also the parking for the shopping centre which works out cheaper per stay.
Very well located for Metro to Universal Studios which is one stop away and also for Griffith Park and Observatory.
The only reason I haven't rated this hotel 5 stars is because the bathroom had hair on the floor when we checked in and the beds were only small doubles (still very comfortable) and you had to upgrade to get Queen beds which bearing in mind how much we had already paid upfront we weren't willing to do. Overall though a great hotel if staying in this location and would stay again.

Stayed: August 2015

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. It sounds like you had a wonderful time during your recent stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of the many nearby attractions in Hollywood. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us and I hope to welcome you back to Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

One of the best Hotel experiences I have ever had. This place it top notch. I only wish I could have stayed there longer. This place makes you feel like a celebrity when you stay here. Cannot wait until I can come back.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit us at Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!\