Hollywood Palms Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Villa Delle Stelle(Los Angeles)
Vibe Hotel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Le Bon Hotel(Los Angeles)
W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
La Mirage Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
Dunes Inn - Sunset(Los Angeles)
Dream Hollywood(Los Angeles)
All reviewswalking distancecomfortable bedpalladiumhollywooddennys
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It was vacation trip. Checked into hotel around midnight. Very rude night Clark, poor customer service. Bugs found in the room and blood stains on bath towel. Room was okay, comfortable beds, Great location. Free parking was awesome. Hotel manager have no management skills and "0" customer service!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Room wrecked like marijuana, sat on the corner of the bed and it flopped. Bars on the windows, people drinking in the parking lot, and parking was limited. When we told management that we didn't feel safe, since we were traveling as a family trip, and that we rather leave, we were told that we couldn't get a refund even though our card was swiped moments ago. We walked into the room and walked right out! The place was a nightmare!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I was highly impressed with the hotel, room was clean, and was very well updated! The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and well presented. The A/C worked amazing and helped to cool us off before going to walk Hollywood. What I loved about this hotel the most was how everything was walking distance. There was a dennys and Rite aid about 3 minutes away and the Hollywood Palladium is just right down the street. Which was sooo convenient for us. I highly recommend this hotel, the only thing I would recommend is that you get a room on the top floor and away from the street and stairs. We got room 101 and the noise was a bit annoying, but it helped that we were exhausted haha.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This is a little inn off Sunset in LA. Whenever I stay at places like this, I never expect the best or superb quality since it's usually a quick, cheap night's stay. I'm never really too particular about anything as long as I have a bed, pillow, sink, toilet, and shower. I stayed here because it was really close to a concert venue that my friend and I were attending. The rooms were very decent, with hardwood floors, and a really cool ceiling light/painting setup that allows for a really cool vibe in the room. I dug it, and have no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Lovely area to access walk of fame and other attractions. Reception staff really need to get up to scratch with checking people in...so slow and when checking out instead of crediting out account with the $100 deposit he took it again ... after he refunded it he forgot to give us the card back... so hotel adequate for price but staff terrible.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry for the problems you encountered. This is simply unacceptable. You can be sure that we’ve already taken action to make sure this experience isn’t repeated. We’re making changes that will result in a better overall guest experience, and I apologize that we let you down. Nothing means more to us than providing a great experience.

Hotel Manager