See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Cant write all the things i have on my mind cuz i hate writing negatives thing about somthing. But all i can say its Stay awayy because i loss my money because i didnt stay there. I opened the tokm and it was the dirtyest and smelly room i have ever seen. And all the staff say yo help is "I can spray it for you". If ur not a crackhead stay away from this place.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Silvano M
hollywoodpalmsinn, Webmaster at Hollywood Palms Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

We booked a non smoking room and it just absolutely stunk of cigarettes. Stayed two nights but after the first night of someone bashing on the door of the room next door followed by a domestic argument I wanted to move hotels. Decided to stay the next night after finding out those low-lifes had checked out and put the maid service sign on the door to get fresh towels and beds made. Came back that afternoon with nothing done. This hotel is one of the dingiest I have ever stayed in and it wasn't that cheap! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NurseAngie

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry you were not impressed with our hotel or with our service. We satisfy many people every night, and I deeply regret that we could not satisfy you. Still, we’re always working to make the hotel experience here better than ever before and will use your comments as we change and improve. We’ll be here for if you if you should ever reconsider.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

Stupidest staff you could ever meet! They don't mind calling you at 5:00 am asking you to sign a paper!

Bed is super high, room smells all the time, shower leaks, very noisy! You can hear EVERYTHING people next door or above are doing. They lied on everything they mention on their website!

I would advise everyone to change hotel as soon as they get there. People working there are unprofessional, rude and unintelligent BIG TIME!

Date of stay: December 2014
3  Thank Gherush

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry you had a bad experience with us. I deeply regret whatever inconveniences you experienced. We take real pride in our hotel and hope that pride shows in the way we do business. I apologize once again and hope you understand that any failings you experienced are not an indication of how we usually do business.

Reviewed 26 November 2014

the location was 10 mins walk from the Main Street in Hollywood. The rooms where quite dark and the rooms smelled like cigarettes. The staff where friendly. The hotel included wifi and parking spaces. The wifi was very poor and worked only when you where in the reception area which was very far from our room

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you enjoyed some aspects of your experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

Found TWO roaches in our room, the sheets were dirty and the pillow smelled, they charge for shampoo/conditioner, they charge for ice, the shower leaks like crazy, no hand towels provided. The hotel staff are super rude. We had two friends hang out for a bit to sober up before driving home, and the front desk guy called me, didnt say hello just went straight for "you need to make everyone leave the room right now!" I explained the situation and they would be leaving shortly and he just hung up on me. 20 minutes later a cop starts banging on my door and tells me that I have to go pay the front desk $46 or I have to leave now. So I had to go pay the scammers $46 more just to stay in the room I already paid for.

Id rather sleep in my car next time than this place even if it was free.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel if you want a good room
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Varun P

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.