Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$188
  • Room Service
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$311
US$300
US$232
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$230
Official Website
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$220
Official Website
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$530
US$503
  • Beachfront
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$341
US$271
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel needs a little TLC but they have recently hired new management and the manager Mathew is more than amazing. I have stayed here two separate times now and have 0 complaints I also was given a early check in for a small additional fee. Great for me because I flew in on the red eye and wanted to rest before my long day. Staff says they will be getting the whole hotel remodled soon. I cant wait :) !

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Bobby M, General Manager at El Patio Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This inn is literally a cute little patio. You'll meet some crazy people as well as some folks who seem to have checked into the wrong hotel. But overall calm. Ok service, pretty nice receptionist. There's always parking available. Rooms are relatively clean, no roaches, no nasty hairs.
Also no wi-fi.. We stayed in room # 10 and there was absolutely no signal. I complained but the women who manages the inn didn't seem to care much. Also, their "breakfast" consists of a sorry little tray with some old-looking tea bags and the cheapest cookies, probably there since their built the place. So in short - if you don't need internet and don't eat breakfast, this is an ok place to stay!

Room Tip: Try and stay at the room closest to the main office - there might be wi-fi there.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2015

The room was average, a bit dated, but it seemed clean enough. The towels were so threadbare and small they were only barely adequate to dry yourself with. The staff were polite but not that friendly. The location was good for us, and I guess it was a reasonably priced motel in as very expensive part of town. We got what we paid for.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

By saying this place was horrible is a compliment. I was looking for a resonae place to stay for me and my children near Universal Studios and for $150.00 a night I figured it would be ok. I read all the reviews which can't be real. Immediately when I arrived I knew I had made a mistake. I looked at the room and immediately asked to be refunded. Of course I was told that was impossible. The management lives in the office in two small rooms filled with clutter and dirt. There was a young girl I assume to be the daughter of someone in management who while we were getting our bags from the car walked freely in and out of our room holding prescription bottles. It was truly uncomfortable. When my 7 yr old son looked at this place he actually asked to sleep in the car. I was horrified to stay there but didn't have a choice. The mirrors in the bathroom were filthy with brown stains that couldn't be removed where you could barely see into them. The towels were old and scrappy. We were very afraid to shower. The "free wifi" didn't reach our room saw hick was only three rooms away from the office so if you wanted to use wifi you would have to sit outside the office to catch their signal. But the worst part is the BED BUGS!!!! I saw a small big crawling on the wall but not being familiar with these bugs I didn't know for sure but I took a picture just in case and partially my ignorance had me believing these things would only be on beds. WRONG! The day after my kids slept in the second bed they were bitten everywhere. My sons back was bumpy and itchy as well as my son and daughters arms and hands. Since I had already checked out before we knew what this was once I called the Hotel to inform them they denied it all and said they didn't have them. Liars liars liars! They were rude and had no compassion to what we were experiencing as a result of the infestation in their Hotel. The manager gave me the number to a corporate which turned out to be a fax machine. What's the worst of it all is despite all our efforts in trying not to bring these things home yes they are here. I have spent money on sprays and an exterminator. My kids can't even stay home. What was supposed to be a good vacation turned out to be a nightmare only because of this place. I can't sleep. I'm horrified of things crawling on me. I have constant bites and I'm now going thru trying to remove these things from my home. I don't have allot of clutter so I just want to throw everything I have away. Where I tried to save money staying here I am only spending more and then some plus my peace of mind now dealing with these bugs and nothing not even an apology from this place. My advise is it may seem worth it to save a penny here but DONT DO IT!!!! The worst experience I have ever had in my life. I am paying for staying there everyday and it's a living nightmare.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank AnneRt2
Reviewed 16 June 2015

If I could give ZERO stars I would! I woke up to COCKROACHES crawling around our room! Disgusting. I immediately went to the front desk at 5:30 in the morning and was told she wasn't capable of refunds and gave me corporate's phone number/email. I got a response about 5 hours later, denying any cockroach sightings and offered to look into it and if he finds anything offered a discount. So I sent him photo, demanding a refund and 2 days later have gotten no response.

Save your self the diseases and spend a little more...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family