The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$395
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$302
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$481
US$402
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$278
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$153
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$634
US$520
US$574
US$534
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2015

The room was average, a bit dated, but it seemed clean enough. The towels were so threadbare and small they were only barely adequate to dry yourself with. The staff were polite but not that friendly. The location was good for us, and I guess it was a reasonably priced motel in as very expensive part of town. We got what we paid for.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Bobby M, General Manager at El Patio Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

We just finished renovating the proterty, complete renovation inside and out.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

By saying this place was horrible is a compliment. I was looking for a resonae place to stay for me and my children near Universal Studios and for $150.00 a night I figured it would be ok. I read all the reviews which can't be real. Immediately when I arrived I knew I had made a mistake. I looked at the room and immediately asked to be refunded. Of course I was told that was impossible. The management lives in the office in two small rooms filled with clutter and dirt. There was a young girl I assume to be the daughter of someone in management who while we were getting our bags from the car walked freely in and out of our room holding prescription bottles. It was truly uncomfortable. When my 7 yr old son looked at this place he actually asked to sleep in the car. I was horrified to stay there but didn't have a choice. The mirrors in the bathroom were filthy with brown stains that couldn't be removed where you could barely see into them. The towels were old and scrappy. We were very afraid to shower. The "free wifi" didn't reach our room saw hick was only three rooms away from the office so if you wanted to use wifi you would have to sit outside the office to catch their signal. But the worst part is the BED BUGS!!!! I saw a small big crawling on the wall but not being familiar with these bugs I didn't know for sure but I took a picture just in case and partially my ignorance had me believing these things would only be on beds. WRONG! The day after my kids slept in the second bed they were bitten everywhere. My sons back was bumpy and itchy as well as my son and daughters arms and hands. Since I had already checked out before we knew what this was once I called the Hotel to inform them they denied it all and said they didn't have them. Liars liars liars! They were rude and had no compassion to what we were experiencing as a result of the infestation in their Hotel. The manager gave me the number to a corporate which turned out to be a fax machine. What's the worst of it all is despite all our efforts in trying not to bring these things home yes they are here. I have spent money on sprays and an exterminator. My kids can't even stay home. What was supposed to be a good vacation turned out to be a nightmare only because of this place. I can't sleep. I'm horrified of things crawling on me. I have constant bites and I'm now going thru trying to remove these things from my home. I don't have allot of clutter so I just want to throw everything I have away. Where I tried to save money staying here I am only spending more and then some plus my peace of mind now dealing with these bugs and nothing not even an apology from this place. My advise is it may seem worth it to save a penny here but DONT DO IT!!!! The worst experience I have ever had in my life. I am paying for staying there everyday and it's a living nightmare.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank AnneRt2
Reviewed 16 June 2015

If I could give ZERO stars I would! I woke up to COCKROACHES crawling around our room! Disgusting. I immediately went to the front desk at 5:30 in the morning and was told she wasn't capable of refunds and gave me corporate's phone number/email. I got a response about 5 hours later, denying any cockroach sightings and offered to look into it and if he finds anything offered a discount. So I sent him photo, demanding a refund and 2 days later have gotten no response.

Save your self the diseases and spend a little more...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kara KJ A
Reviewed 8 June 2015

It is a modest price in an expensive location, down the road from Universal Studios. We were able to park a rental car, and then use the M car park closer to Universal, and walk up to the Studios (good tip, thanks). You can also get a bus down there. The motel is nothing special, but everything worked (at least in our room). Expect no frills and hardly anything for breakfast - a coffee and a museli bar. And you will not be disappointed. There was free wireless.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2015

This facility is nowhere near the description on their website. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a guys weekend, although we did expect more than a run down 50's style motel, especially for the price we paid. This is the chance you take when booking on-line and relying on websites to give a legitimate description of the facility. The rooms are very old, outdated, and poorly maintained. Our room had absolutely zero hot water at the bathroom sink, lousy drywall patches everywhere, the mattresses were ridiculous and definitely not pillow tops, the TV had a poor satellite connection with channels fading in and out, the "lobby" was simply a small working office (8x10?) and the 24 hour service consisted of ringing a buzzer to wake up the live in manager. Private patios were just the walkways between the units with filthy chairs to sit in if you dared. We actually were going to put up with the deception until I discovered they overcharged me nearly $60 for the room, this after being refused a refund for the money their Coke machine took without dispensing the product. Don't bother with this place. If you want an inexpensive place to stay, hit the Motel 6.

Room Tip: Don't Bother
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends