See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2015

If I could give ZERO stars I would! I woke up to COCKROACHES crawling around our room! Disgusting. I immediately went to the front desk at 5:30 in the morning and was told she wasn't capable of refunds and gave me corporate's phone number/email. I got a response about 5 hours later, denying any cockroach sightings and offered to look into it and if he finds anything offered a discount. So I sent him photo, demanding a refund and 2 days later have gotten no response.

Save your self the diseases and spend a little more...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kara KJ A
Reviewed 8 June 2015

It is a modest price in an expensive location, down the road from Universal Studios. We were able to park a rental car, and then use the M car park closer to Universal, and walk up to the Studios (good tip, thanks). You can also get a bus down there. The motel is nothing special, but everything worked (at least in our room). Expect no frills and hardly anything for breakfast - a coffee and a museli bar. And you will not be disappointed. There was free wireless.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2015

This facility is nowhere near the description on their website. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a guys weekend, although we did expect more than a run down 50's style motel, especially for the price we paid. This is the chance you take when booking on-line and relying on websites to give a legitimate description of the facility. The rooms are very old, outdated, and poorly maintained. Our room had absolutely zero hot water at the bathroom sink, lousy drywall patches everywhere, the mattresses were ridiculous and definitely not pillow tops, the TV had a poor satellite connection with channels fading in and out, the "lobby" was simply a small working office (8x10?) and the 24 hour service consisted of ringing a buzzer to wake up the live in manager. Private patios were just the walkways between the units with filthy chairs to sit in if you dared. We actually were going to put up with the deception until I discovered they overcharged me nearly $60 for the room, this after being refused a refund for the money their Coke machine took without dispensing the product. Don't bother with this place. If you want an inexpensive place to stay, hit the Motel 6.

Room Tip: Don't Bother
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank 575roberth
Reviewed 18 April 2015

The staff is caring and attentive but I get the since that they are also protective of the property...!
The rooms are a little small but clean and modern! The WiFi is good and the housekeeping does a very good job at cleaning after you!!!
I liked the coziness and the privacy of the property and the drive to your door style!!
I recommend for short trips!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 20 February 2015

this hotel is so dirty nasty they don not clean/wash the sheets it smelled so bad shower was so dirty. the beds are so old and nasty you make one little move it and sounds like you moved the whole bed remote to tv does not work. their so called breakfast is nasty cookies that are expired. the ac is hanging out of the window. this hotel over all is CRAP I wanted to cry when we had to stay here this hotel doesn't even deserver one star

Room Tip: try to get a room net to the office
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family