Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Expedia.comUS$448
Hotels.comUS$448
TraveluroUS$573
1,150 results
All reviews beverly hills rodeo drive complimentary bellini house car pico blvd within miles room service hollywood sign high floor valet parking cipriani balcony bellinis bh luxury furniture cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

The staff that works there truly makes the hotel warm, brilliant and luxury. As soon as you enter especially in a car someone is more than ready to greet you. You can tell they're not just doing it because it is their job. You genuinely feel this is something they want to do which is serve. A true taste of hospitality which is the heart of all hotels. It is nice that in 2022 Mr C Beverly Hills still remembers why they created hotels in the first place. Blessed stay every time and bless energy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abigail Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2022

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed yourself doing your most recent stay. Providing a luxury experience is our top priority. I have shared your feedback with our team, to ensure we are continuing to provide this standard. The next time you are in town please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to facilitate your stay to ensure you have spectacular service. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.

Reviewed 29 June 2022

Paying $60. per night for parking was a bit steep considering the cost of the room. I suppose parking on the street was an option but I am not certain of that considering carrying luggage, etc. The hotel advertises beautiful views of Beverly Hills but since I was on the 2nd floor the only view I had was a concrete wall. I might also add that there was no furniture on the outside deck so why have a deck when you can't sit out on it. It's a classy place and I liked the overall feel but value for the dollar was a bit on the disappointing side.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abigail Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Providing a luxury experience is our top priority. I have shared your feedback with our team, to ensure we are continuing to provide this standard. The next time you are in town please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to facilitate your stay to ensure you have spectacular service. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.

Reviewed 29 June 2022

Have not had such an unpleasant travel experience EVER. It is probably not reflective of the usual service experience, but unfortunately I had repeated service and communications failures. It was a short overnight but a lasting negative impression. Front desk and restaurant had conflicting commitments to service the guest. Though the cost should not impact the hotel stay, this is considered a 5 star hotel and not inexpensive, so perhaps my expectations were understandably high.
My city view room was not on a high floor and the 3rd floor location provided a noisy street view that kept me awake most of the night. After the very affable front desk manager Abigail assured me there was both food and beverage service poolside I headed to the comfort of a lounge chair and CA sun.
The pool was warm and relatively clean. But when I asked inside the restaurant I was very rudely and sullenly advised to order room service and bring it down, ‘we don’t serve the pool’ Abigail had gone on break and no one at the front desk understood the problem. My outrage ultimately benefited the dozen other guest that arrived to enjoy the pool after 2pm. Service commenced after I had already brought my items from inside. Saving grace was the evening lobby bartender and front desk personnel. Pleasant professional, knowledgeable and eager to provide. Unfortunately the final negative occurred as I checked out heading to the airport for my early flight. My AM Ex Platinum bill was charged 2x and my efforts to provide the receipts to the weary overnight representative were ineffective…. No manager could be called and none would arrive until 7:30am. Could not take advantage of the included breakfast because the restaurant didn’t open until 7 am… it was 6:30. Disappointing

Good afternoon Camille,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my error. I certainly did not mean to cause you distress or to inconvenience you in any way.

I have made the appropriate changes to ensure myself and my team are properly informed to our offerings.

I sincerely apologize once again and if I may be of assistance in the future please let me know.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Everyone was personable and professional, esp. Mert, the bartender. We were very well taken care of, and the room was great. The view was super. Only problem was lack of enough sleep on the first night as there was partying above us. Not Mr. C's fault.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

The disappointment was the cleanliness of the room. There was a lot of dust on the headboard and the light fixtures. The bathroom door was so hard to close. The toilet was so hard to flush and the shower didn’t drain well so we had to wait for a while to be able to use the shower again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abigail Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I want to take a moment to apologize that during your most recent stay we did not provide you with the high level of service, deserving of our namesake. We have shared your feedback with our team and will be making the appropriate adjustments to ensure we are achieving our luxury standard. The next time you are in town please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to facilitate your stay to ensure you have spectacular service. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.