7 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$483
Hotels.comUS$483
travelup.comUS$456
1,145 results
All reviews beverly hills rodeo drive house car pico blvd within miles room service hollywood sign high floor valet parking bellini cipriani balcony bh luxury furniture cvs bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

Have not had such an unpleasant travel experience EVER. It is probably not reflective of the usual service experience, but unfortunately I had repeated service and communications failures. It was a short overnight but a lasting negative impression. Front desk and restaurant had conflicting commitments to service the guest. Though the cost should not impact the hotel stay, this is considered a 5 star hotel and not inexpensive, so perhaps my expectations were understandably high.
My city view room was not on a high floor and the 3rd floor location provided a noisy street view that kept me awake most of the night. After the very affable front desk manager Abigail assured me there was both food and beverage service poolside I headed to the comfort of a lounge chair and CA sun.
The pool was warm and relatively clean. But when I asked inside the restaurant I was very rudely and sullenly advised to order room service and bring it down, ‘we don’t serve the pool’ Abigail had gone on break and no one at the front desk understood the problem. My outrage ultimately benefited the dozen other guest that arrived to enjoy the pool after 2pm. Service commenced after I had already brought my items from inside. Saving grace was the evening lobby bartender and front desk personnel. Pleasant professional, knowledgeable and eager to provide. Unfortunately the final negative occurred as I checked out heading to the airport for my early flight. My AM Ex Platinum bill was charged 2x and my efforts to provide the receipts to the weary overnight representative were ineffective…. No manager could be called and none would arrive until 7:30am. Could not take advantage of the included breakfast because the restaurant didn’t open until 7 am… it was 6:30. Disappointing

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abigail Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Good afternoon Camille,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my error. I certainly did not mean to cause you distress or to inconvenience you in any way.

I have made the appropriate changes to ensure myself and my team are properly informed to our offerings.

I sincerely apologize once again and if I may be of assistance in the future please let me know.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Everyone was personable and professional, esp. Mert, the bartender. We were very well taken care of, and the room was great. The view was super. Only problem was lack of enough sleep on the first night as there was partying above us. Not Mr. C's fault.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed yourself doing your most recent stay. Providing a luxury experience is our top priority. I have shared your feedback with our team, to ensure we are continuing to provide this standard. The next time you are in town please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to facilitate your stay to ensure you have spectacular service. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

The disappointment was the cleanliness of the room. There was a lot of dust on the headboard and the light fixtures. The bathroom door was so hard to close. The toilet was so hard to flush and the shower didn’t drain well so we had to wait for a while to be able to use the shower again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abigail Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I want to take a moment to apologize that during your most recent stay we did not provide you with the high level of service, deserving of our namesake. We have shared your feedback with our team and will be making the appropriate adjustments to ensure we are achieving our luxury standard. The next time you are in town please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to facilitate your stay to ensure you have spectacular service. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Overall a very pleasant stay. The rainfall shower head leaked if the faucet wasn’t turned off just so and one of the bathroom sinks stoppers was stuck but these were minor issues. I enjoyed the view from the room and the balcony. I found the bed and pillows very comfortable! Some noise from the busy street below. Morning coffee and tea in the lobby were nice, it would be great if there were dairy alternate milks. Every staff member I spoke with was courteous, friendly, and helpful.

Pyalane,

Reviewed 24 June 2022

I have stayed with you twice before this most recent trip. The only complaint was that the music from the pool was pounding in both rooms. Boom! Boom! Boom! ALL day and almost every day. I took this to the front desk and the young man there told me that he would come up to listen to what I was referring to. He never arrived. I was changing rooms mid trip and asked for a quieter location. At that time, I was moved closer to the pool and the pounding continued throughout our stay. There must be a way to cater to the young crowd at the pool and other guests who don't want to hear and FEEL the base all day long. Taking a nap or working on the computer would have been impossible. As an unimportant side note: The gym is dark and depressing with no windows and old spinning bikes but not a huge deterrent as we were outside for most of our exercise. But, would be nice to enjoy a pretty space.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your recent experience at our property. I sincerely apologize that we fell below our luxury standard in many areas. I would like to assure you that as Front Office Manager I am taking the appropriate steps necessary to ensure instances like those your experienced do not happen again in the future. If I may, the next time you return to the area, please feel free to reach out to me, I will be very happy to ensure you are providing with the luxury service befitting of our Mr. C name.