3,550 results
All reviews burger king free shuttle between flights an early morning flight shuttle service car rental an overnight stay manhattan beach long flight santa monica lax brewsters proximity
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We had a twelve hour layover on our way into LA and a twenty-six hour layover on our way out of LA. We chose this hotel based on last years experience and have nothing but good things to say about 4 Points LAX. The check-in is prompt, the staff is efficient and friendly. The rooms are a little dated but clean and comfortable, and that is all we ask. We will be back here again this year.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Great location, very close to the airport free shuttle bus every 15 minutes to the airport
Friendly staff nice restaurant and close to other food outlets
With food delivery from other hotels
Rooms are basic with only the basic style furniture in there
But you pay for what you get
Very reasonably priced
And most time you can check in early if rooms are available
They will also hold luggage for you if you are returning back to stay and want to travel light for your travel around he US

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
MaryRB9750, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback. Glad to hear that you find our location suitable to your needs along with the convenience of the complimentary airport shuttle we provide. We are scheduled to renovate our rooms on the first quarter of 2017. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton LAX, we are hoping to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I needed a hotel for overnight stay before my flight back home at LAX. So I randomly chose Four Points by Sheraton, as I hope this hotel chain offer me a good experience.

When I arrive at the hotel at the lobby it was actually fine, it is far than the luxury, it was ok since it is Four Points. But when I get to my room, it was not as i expected. I feel this is more like motel than a hotel.

My room was a twin single bed, size is small, funitures were worn out, bathroom is small as well and the hinges of the door is rusty. I could chose a better hotel than this, even it is only for 1 night.

And to check out, it was very long to wait person in front of me.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you had experienced. Your comments are very valuable to our success and please allow me to share with you that we are scheduled for a renovation soon. We are hoping that you would allow us again to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

What a dump. Use only as a last resort at LAX. Fire alarm went off at 6 AM with no explanation whatsoever... avoid at all costs! Room was 80s relic complete with antiquated shower. They try to charge same prices as surrounding properties but sub par!!

Stayed: January 2017

I would like to personally thank you for the feedback. Please accept my apologies for the condition of our room as this is not the quality we offer to our esteemed guests along with the fire alarm disturbance. We are striving to improve the quality of our facilities and happy to share with you that we are scheduled for a renovation on the 1st quarter 2017. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton LAX, we are hoping to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We were looking for a place to stay overnight near the airport so we wouldn't have to deal with traffic on the way to the airport in the morning. We used hotwire, so we got this place at random. It's perfectly adequate for an airport hotel. It's actually designed more like an indoor motel, with a large window in your room facing the hallway. That part is a little weird, and you need to keep your shades closed at all times unless you want everyone walking down the hallway looking all in your room. The doors slamming closed every time someone entered the hallway were loud and annoying. Otherwise it was a basic hotel with nothing special to it. I wouldn't stay here if I wasn't catching a flight, but for that it was fine.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
MaryRB9750, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for taking your time to complete our Survey, it is through these surveys that as a hotel, we are provided with honest and loyal guest opinions which enable us to learn, develop and grow as a business to ensure future enjoyment for all of our guests. We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you had experienced. We are striving to improve the quality of our facilities and happy to share with you that we are scheduled for a renovation on the 1st quarter 2017. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton LAX, we are hoping to serve your future lodging needs.