All reviews beautiful campus place to stay royce hall prospective student outdoor lot westwood area shuttle stop medical center an easy minute walk hard boiled eggs the breakfast area fabulous stay continental breakfast the location is perfect worked great queen room nice breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed at the UCLA Guest House for 5 nights. It's right across the street from campus and only a 5 minute, beautiful walk through the sculpture garden to the conference I was attending. It's a 5 minute Uber to Westwood Village and plenty of places delivered food right to the hotel as well. My room was clean and smelled great. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of gluten free options and tasty coffee. If you like muffins, croissants, and the like you'll probably love their offerings. All in all, I loved it and I wish I had an excuse to stay there again!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

We are so happy that you had the opportunity to stay with us at the UCLA Guest House. Thank you for sharing your experience; I am so glad that you had a positive stay with us! You are absolutely right about our location; most venues on campus are only a short walk from our front door. I am glad that you had the chance to view the sculpture garden on the way to your conference - it is a must see when visiting the university. In addition, I am glad that you were able to join us for our daily complimentary buffet breakfast. The UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job and we receive so many wonderful compliments from our guests. I do hope that the next time your business brings you back to the university, you will be our guest. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not-too-distant future!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We visited UCLA to tour the campus for one of my daughter's top college choices. Well what a beautiful experience. The small boutique-like hotel was clean, friendly and very beautiful. Staff were so cheerful and helpful I wished we had stayed longer. No, it isn't the most luxurious places, but it wowed us all the same. I give it my highest recommendation if your travels take you to UCLA.

Date of stay: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so happy to learn that you had such an enjoyable visit with us! Thank you for choosing the UCLA Guest House as your lodging choice for your college tour. I truly appreciate your comments about our hotel as well as taking the time to post a review. Should your daughter decide to attend UCLA, we hope to become your "home away from home" when you come to visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We chose the UCLA Guest House to stay during our college tours of LA and was so pleased we did. It was close to everything. It was clean, great staff, and amazing breakfast. Some people say the rooms are too small. They were fine for us! I would recommend the UCLA Guest House to anyone needing a safe place to stay and easy access to get around. They have parking, though we opted for Lyft while in the LA area and it worked great..

Room tip: The room that we stayed in was not large nor was the bathroom but it met our needs as we don't require a large room.
Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

How wonderful that you chose to stay with us while visiting the UCLA campus. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience; I am so glad to learn that you had an enjoyable visit. I appreciate your comments regarding our wonderful staff, our daily continental buffet breakfast, as well as our overall cleanliness. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back should UCLA be your college destination. Go Bruins!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

For those visiting UCLA for business or pleasure I can't think of a better place to stay than the UCLA Guest House. Located right on campus, it provides easy access to Royce Hall and all the other campus attractions and events. It is a clean, quiet, well-maintained facility, staffed by friendly people.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

I am so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us here at the UCLA Guest House! Thank you for taking the time to post a review - I really appreciate it. You are absolutely correct about our location - we are a short walk to most of the venues on campus. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to UCLA.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We have stayed at the Guest House during our son's entire experience as a UCLA student - starting with Bruin Weekend (prior to his being a student) and most recently for his graduation. This is the absolute best place to stay! Wonderful accommodations, and the atmosphere makes us feel like we are at a European inn (though the rooms are larger here!). The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are well maintained, and the buffet breakfast is delicious! Love being right on campus too!!

Room tip: Quieter rooms are on the front side, but some of the rooms on the Hilgard Ave side include a patio with table and chairs which is lovely too!
Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank carrie20162016
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so very happy that you were with us during your son's UCLA "career"; it's nice to know that we were your "home away from home". What a wonderful journey for you and we are so glad we could be a tiny part of it.
I appreciate your kind words about our staff, our rooms and our daily breakfast (the UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job!). It has been our sincere pleasure to be of service to you!