All reviews beautiful campus place to stay royce hall prospective student outdoor lot westwood area shuttle stop medical center an easy minute walk hard boiled eggs the breakfast area fabulous stay continental breakfast the location is perfect worked great queen room nice breakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We have stayed at the Guest House during our son's entire experience as a UCLA student - starting with Bruin Weekend (prior to his being a student) and most recently for his graduation. This is the absolute best place to stay! Wonderful accommodations, and the atmosphere makes us feel like we are at a European inn (though the rooms are larger here!). The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are well maintained, and the buffet breakfast is delicious! Love being right on campus too!!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are on the front side, but some of the rooms on the Hilgard Ave side include a patio with table and chairs which is lovely too!
2  Thank carrie20162016
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so very happy that you were with us during your son's UCLA "career"; it's nice to know that we were your "home away from home". What a wonderful journey for you and we are so glad we could be a tiny part of it.
I appreciate your kind words about our staff, our rooms and our daily breakfast (the UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job!). It has been our sincere pleasure to be of service to you!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My daughter and I were taking the UCLA tour early the next morning so we decided to stay here. The area is beautiful and the guest house is a special place. The rooms are very well maintained and the staff very friendly. There is also private parking on site. I highly recommend and breakfast was complimentary and really great especially those pecan sticky buns!!! Omgosh!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank moetpa
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

I am so glad that you and your daughter were able to stay with us the night before your campus tour. What a perfect location as we are right on campus and a short walk to most of the venues. Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. You are absolutely correct about the pecan sticky buns:) and I am glad you were able to join us for breakfast. Hopefully we will be seeing more of you if UCLA becomes the college of choice. We hope to be your "home away from home" for the next four years.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The Guest House combines an old-fashioned charm with the superb convenience. For those who have business on the UCLA campus, being able to walk to a meeting is matchless. In Los Angeles, where everything seems to be built on a grand scale, I was delighted to be able to return to this homey retreat. I found the staff to be exceptionally helpful and courteous.

1  Thank Sasha P
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff; we are very fortunate to have such a friendly, helpful and well-seasoned team here at the Guest House. In addition, as you mentioned, our on campus location is ideal as a short walk through the beautiful campus will get you to your destination. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not-too-distant future!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

very well located when you have an event at UCLA .very nice breakfast and convenient parking. the room was clean and quiet very friendly and helpful staff- we would stay here again- good value for the area-nice common areas and the campus offers a beautiful and serene setting

1  Thank ewing_5

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us at the UCLA Guest House. You are absolutely correct; our on campus location can't be beat as we are within walking distance to most venues at the university. I am glad that you were able to join us for our daily complimentary breakfast - the UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your business brings you back to campus.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My son and I stayed to the UCLA Guest House when he toured UCLA as a prospective student. This was a beautiful facility on a beautiful campus. Service was excellent. Those at the front desk were very helpful with way finding. We were able to leave the car parked at the Guest House while we toured the campus, so we didn't have to worry about parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tricialfb
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

I am so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable visit with us at the UCLA Guest House! I hope your campus tour was informative and inspiring; so glad that the front desk staff was able to assist you with getting around campus. Our location is wonderful, as we are right on campus and you can walk to most venues here at the university. Should your son decide to enroll at UCLA, we hope that we can be your "home away from home" when you come to visit him during his college years. Go Bruins!