UCLA Guest House
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$305
US$291
US$355
US$319
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$251
  • Breakfast included
US$373
US$327
US$466
  • Restaurant
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$695
US$622
US$192
US$187
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful campusroyce hallprospective studentcampus visitoutdoor lotgreat place to stay when visitingthe manager's receptionwestwood areabreakfast buffet ishighly recommend staying herethe location is perfectstaff went out of their waythe breakfast areaworked greatnice breakfastcommon areasuber ride
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The Guest House combines an old-fashioned charm with the superb convenience. For those who have business on the UCLA campus, being able to walk to a meeting is matchless. In Los Angeles, where everything seems to be built on a grand scale, I was delighted to be able to return to this homey retreat. I found the staff to be exceptionally helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sasha P
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff; we are very fortunate to have such a friendly, helpful and well-seasoned team here at the Guest House. In addition, as you mentioned, our on campus location is ideal as a short walk through the beautiful campus will get you to your destination. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not-too-distant future!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

very well located when you have an event at UCLA .very nice breakfast and convenient parking. the room was clean and quiet very friendly and helpful staff- we would stay here again- good value for the area-nice common areas and the campus offers a beautiful and serene setting

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ewing_5

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us at the UCLA Guest House. You are absolutely correct; our on campus location can't be beat as we are within walking distance to most venues at the university. I am glad that you were able to join us for our daily complimentary breakfast - the UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your business brings you back to campus.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My son and I stayed to the UCLA Guest House when he toured UCLA as a prospective student. This was a beautiful facility on a beautiful campus. Service was excellent. Those at the front desk were very helpful with way finding. We were able to leave the car parked at the Guest House while we toured the campus, so we didn't have to worry about parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tricialfb
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

I am so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable visit with us at the UCLA Guest House! I hope your campus tour was informative and inspiring; so glad that the front desk staff was able to assist you with getting around campus. Our location is wonderful, as we are right on campus and you can walk to most venues here at the university. Should your son decide to enroll at UCLA, we hope that we can be your "home away from home" when you come to visit him during his college years. Go Bruins!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This property was recommended by our hosts at UCLA. The room was comfortable and sheer was great. Nice friendly staff all around. But the amazing part was the breakfast and coffee. Super upscale choices to prepare you for your day on campus. I will definitely return when at UCLA.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JBR888
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable stay with us at the UCLA Guest House and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. In addition, I am happy that you were able to join us for breakfast and enjoyed it! The UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job and we received so many wonderful compliments on the variety and quality. I truly appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to your return and having the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

outstanding experience and exceeds that which i have experienced at many first rate commercial hotelsBeeing on the beautiful campus was memorable.The staff went out of their way to be sure we were comfortable and satisfied. The included breakfast was beyond most continental breakfasts in commerical venues.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so glad that you could be our guest while visiting the UCLA campus. Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are very fortunate to have such a friendly, helpful and well-seasoned staff here at the Guest House; I am glad they were able to make your stay more comfortable. In addition, I am pleased to learn that you were able to join us for breakfast. We have recently made some upgrades to the items that we offer, and I am glad you enjoyed it.
We hope that we can welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.