UCLA Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Los Angeles
See available hotels
Hotel Bel-Air(Los Angeles)
Century Wilshire(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Plaza La Reina(Los Angeles)
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeautiful campusplace to stayroyce hallprospective studentoutdoor lotthe manager's receptionshuttle stopwestwood areaan easy minute walkhard boiled eggsbreakfast buffet isfabulous stayhighly recommend staying herestaff went out of their waythe location is perfectworked greatthe breakfast area
Reviewed 6 June 2017

very well located when you have an event at UCLA .very nice breakfast and convenient parking. the room was clean and quiet very friendly and helpful staff- we would stay here again- good value for the area-nice common areas and the campus offers a beautiful and serene setting

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ewing_5
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us at the UCLA Guest House. You are absolutely correct; our on campus location can't be beat as we are within walking distance to most venues at the university. I am glad that you were able to join us for our daily complimentary breakfast - the UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your business brings you back to campus.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My son and I stayed to the UCLA Guest House when he toured UCLA as a prospective student. This was a beautiful facility on a beautiful campus. Service was excellent. Those at the front desk were very helpful with way finding. We were able to leave the car parked at the Guest House while we toured the campus, so we didn't have to worry about parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tricialfb
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

I am so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable visit with us at the UCLA Guest House! I hope your campus tour was informative and inspiring; so glad that the front desk staff was able to assist you with getting around campus. Our location is wonderful, as we are right on campus and you can walk to most venues here at the university. Should your son decide to enroll at UCLA, we hope that we can be your "home away from home" when you come to visit him during his college years. Go Bruins!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This property was recommended by our hosts at UCLA. The room was comfortable and sheer was great. Nice friendly staff all around. But the amazing part was the breakfast and coffee. Super upscale choices to prepare you for your day on campus. I will definitely return when at UCLA.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JBR888
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable stay with us at the UCLA Guest House and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. In addition, I am happy that you were able to join us for breakfast and enjoyed it! The UCLA Catering team does a remarkable job and we received so many wonderful compliments on the variety and quality. I truly appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to your return and having the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

outstanding experience and exceeds that which i have experienced at many first rate commercial hotelsBeeing on the beautiful campus was memorable.The staff went out of their way to be sure we were comfortable and satisfied. The included breakfast was beyond most continental breakfasts in commerical venues.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so glad that you could be our guest while visiting the UCLA campus. Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are very fortunate to have such a friendly, helpful and well-seasoned staff here at the Guest House; I am glad they were able to make your stay more comfortable. In addition, I am pleased to learn that you were able to join us for breakfast. We have recently made some upgrades to the items that we offer, and I am glad you enjoyed it.
We hope that we can welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The UCLA Guest House is a pleasant surprise. It is a delightful 1930's California styled hotel ib in the NE Side of the UCLA Campus. It has great historical photos of UCLA, a warm and welcoming lounge area where fantastic breakfast is served in the morning. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The front desk staff could not have been friendlier - had great knowledge of the campus and Los Angeles in general and really made you feel welcome and comfortable. . Highly recommend staying here! If my daughter chooses UCLA then I know I will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joseph R, General Manager at UCLA Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

I am so glad that you had such a positive experience with us during your visit to the UCLA campus; thank you for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate your comments regarding our daily breakfast (so very glad you could join us!) and our staff. If your daughter does choose UCLA, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back!