7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$295
Hotels.comUS$295
PricelineUS$295
Trip.comUS$295
CheapTicketsUS$295
Orbitz.comUS$295
All reviews sibling rivalry breakfast bag rooftop restaurant front desk weekend staycation fashion district little touches downtown la perfect stay hotel experience amazing hotel the entire staff heated pool each morning favorite hotel rooms are small corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

I booked my reservation on AirBNB, and I loved my stay. I stayed at the Hoxton for 6 nights and every night was very lovely. The views were immaculate, the room service from the rooftop bar Pilot was very enjoyable. The service and staff was super sweet! Sam was very helpful and sweet!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kara Bartelt, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Love hearing this, jayneepheongbui!
Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! So happy that you loved the views, food from Pilot and service from our team. Come back soon!
-The Hox Team

Reviewed 10 February 2021

I have never really appreciated the value of a night away from home more than these last few months, and the Hoxton was already a favorite local destination for my girlfriend and I even before we couldn't really leave town. So it didn't take much to convince us to book a night here the most recent time we decided to get away for a night.

This weekend was another great example of why we love this place. Customer service, even from the moment I confirmed our reservation on the phone, was top notch. Everyone we interacted with was genuinely welcoming, and it actually felt like they appreciated our choice to stay with them - something I don't think I've ever picked up on anywhere else. The team here deserves a lot of credit for setting the positive tone for our stay. In particular, Sara at the front desk was an absolute joy - super personable and incredibly accommodating.

The rooftop is fantastic - excellent views, snacks and signature cocktails. This spot is worth a visit even if you're not spending the night. As far as DTLA goes, prices are pretty fair! I know in recent memory we've spent more to drink in a parking lot, and there is definitely value in being up on a nice rooftop.

The room itself was perfectly proportioned, nicely appointed, and most importantly, comfortable. We were lucky enough to have a corner suite, with excellent daylight and skyline views up Broadway and to the west. It was amazing to watch the fog roll in overnight.

All in all, we love this place and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Only thing that could have made our experience better was if we were at their Shoreditch location! Maybe next year...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kara Bartelt, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

cstan4, can we it call you New Favorite Guest?!?

Your review took our breath away and in a monthly team meeting, we read it to everyone as it just warmed our heart and really captured so much of why we love it here at The Hoxton. Thank you so much for the stay, for being part of our family, for supporting us in these trying times. It's guest's like you that make everything worth it!

And we are with you on the Shoreditch FOMO....agree, maybe next year we can try to capture of of their mojo and more here in LA! Thank you again, -The Hox Team

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Decided to do a last minute booking! Aiden in the front helped me getting a lovely room! I would definitely go back the room was spot on clean! Bed is crazy comfy I didn’t want to leave! Everything about the room was amazing from soft towels to amazing hand soap!! Room service was amazingas well!
I’ll be going back soon! Thank you hoxton!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Marilu718! We remember you and are thrilled your last minute staycation was a success! So glad Aiden got everything started off on the perfect foot and you found it all clean, cozy and comfortable. We are with you on the hand soap (ADDICTED!). Come back soon and let's do it again - the menu keeps getting better and better!
Take care - The Hox Team

Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

Being here for two weeks on work condition this place has truly worth the money. My stay was pleasant, comfortable and memorable. I have not been to Cali before and being in the heart of DTLA has help me get around easily. 15 mins to work and 5 mins for quick dinner nearby. Rooftop bar overlooking city has made me tick my bucket list. Everything in the room has special detail and make me so appreciate the designer who designed the interior work. You even get a special note from the hotel welcoming you if you booked it in advance. Sam and Adam at the reception are so accommodating and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone if they want to experience boutique and unique stay in LA. For me yes I will come back to this place.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We loved, loved hosting your for your two week trip, nicsling83! We can't thank you enough for staying with us, and to hear you found everything from the location, to the rooftop to the design so perfect - we are thrilled! We love all the friendly faces we see in the lobby each day - and how we are able to really get to know our guests and help some folks out right now by making things just a little special. Thanks so much for the kind review - can't wait to see you again! -The Hox Team

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Stylish and cosy decor with great selections of in room arrangements and amenities. Most importantly with sincere and friendly staffs around all the time.
Location wise, very convenient and pretty much everything you need is within walking distances.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Merci, Diavolomatt! So happy to hear you loved the room, amenities and our team members and had such a great stay. We agree about the amazing things in the neighborhood in walking distance - who said you need a car in LA?!? Downtown has it all.
Thanks so much for the great review - we really appreciate you! -The Hox Team