Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$188
  • Room Service
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$311
US$300
US$232
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$230
Official Website
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$220
Official Website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$306
US$271
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsparamount studiosparamount picturesmelrose avenuestayed nightsgriffith observatorycoffee makerrooms are smalllight sleeperminute drivecorner roomdefinitely stay here againhollywoodelevatorbettiparkingfridgeneighborhood
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel was easy enough to find with plenty of parking. Concierge was affable but without humour. We were given a large room (smoking, yay I couldn't believe our luck! ) the bed was large & comfortable and the view from the window was the Hollywood Sign off in the distance, fantastic. The only downsides to this place was that the shower/water pressure was puny and there were hardly any places to eat in the local vicinity unless you want to drive. There was really only one Columbian restaurant but the food was nice enough. Oh, and the elevator is tiny! And they have great old pictures of historic Hollywood all through the hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I stayed one night in this hotel before heading off on a road trip and it was adequate and had everything I needed. There is ample parking on site and the room was very clean. The bathroom is a little small but again, I wasn't too bothered as it was only a short stay and it was very clean. The room is a good size and there is a desk for any writing needs. We had a view of the Hollywood sign and the road noise is reduced when all the windows are closed.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We had reservations to stay at the hotel. Four days before our scheduled arrival Michael called me to tell me that they had a flood and were canceling all of their reservations. Much to my pleasure and satisfaction they had made reservations at another hotel for us.

I will certainly stay there the next time I travel to LA.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel was very old but kept up well. There are no telephones in the room so you have to call from a cell phone or go down to the front desk with questions. Parts of the neighborhood were not so great. I don't think I would stay there if I was traveling alone. It is very close to Paramount Pictures in Melrose. The bathroom was very nice and it was very quiet.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I thought this was a great value and enjoyed my stay very much. If you are looking for the typical chain hotel or a large "luxury" room, this is not the place for you. Our rooms were nicely updated and very clean. The rooms are quite small, but keeping in mind when the hotel was built, I think they did a nice job with renovations. The halls are filled with early Hollywood era pictures that were fun to see. Refrigerator, hair dryer, and free parking were bonuses. Although the area may look a bit rough, my teenage daughter, elderly father and I went for early morning walks in the neighborhood past Paramount Studios and to local restaurants for breakfast and felt perfectly safe; it was fun to see the Hollywood sign in the distance and think about being in "old Hollywood". Also, Beti at the front desk was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the Hollywood sign may have street noise. Our rooms were quiet, but we were overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family