All reviews off road parking free parking stayed here cons motel shower lax location
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights at the start of a road trip. Found the location to be good (with a car most things no further than 30 minutes). The rooms were fit for purpose and for the price paid I couldn't complain. The air con worked well, cleaned daily, free parking outside room and quick check in and out. I also heard no noise and had great sleep here. The only thing I would say is if the room was a cheerier colour and the curtains / bedding upgraded then I would probably have scored higher. Overall I would stay again for location and price.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

this is certainly not a luxury hotel, but I found it very clean and comfortable, and well worth the money. This is certainly not a luxury hotel, but I found it very clean and comfortable, and well worth the money. We stayed here the night before our early flight out of LAX. We brought our dinner with us and were able to warm it up in the little kitchenette. Everything was in good repair and very clean. It has a very large screen television mounted on the wall. If you have lots of money and want to stay at a Marriott hotel with a pool, spa, and expensive restaurant, enjoy it! If you just want a relatively inexpensive place to spend the night, this place is ideal. I will absolutely stay here again if I have an early flight out of LAX.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Cheap, close to freeway without being overly noisy. The property is clearly old but the management does well with what they have to work with. GREAT water pressure in the shower, firm bed. Fridge and microwave is a nice touch. FAST Wi-Fi.

Cons: deadbolt lock on my door did not work at all, someone had stuffed something in the door peephole and the bathroom window would only close after I forced it shut from the outside. Very small (but free, a rarity in LA) parking lot might be tricky for some. Other photos show soda machine where no such machine exists as of late June 2017.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

This place cannot be beat for convenient location, off-road parking, clean and comfortable rooms, fridge, microwave etc. and a lovely family who run the place. This is the place we head to for an incredibly affordable stay when we visit family in LA.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TravelReb
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I needed a cheap hotel for the night near LAX for an early morning flight and took a punt on this one. When I got there and drove through the entrance to the parking lot I didn't have high hopes. The room was clean with good facilities and much better than I expected. Despite being in a busy area the nights sleep was quiet and I would book again for sure.

Date of stay: February 2017