“Segway - the only way to ride”

Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
Book In Advance
US$149.00*
and up
Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly...
US$148.99*
Beverly Hills Segway Tour
US$148.99*
La Brea Tar Pits Tour by Segway
Ranked #3 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours have been created with love, compassion, and forethought from beginning to the end. We treat our guests like family and we exist for any visitor that wants the best of the best tours in LA. We love Los Angeles and we are passionate about providing the finest tour services here. Our tours are perfect for families and corporate groups alike. Feel free to book via our secure website or by calling us at anytime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Moorpark, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway - the only way to ride”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Oh my gosh. We had THE BEST time. We went with 6 friends and it was so much easier to do than we had anticipated. They included water and snacks for our adventure. Jon and Grazi were so much fun even when we were "challenged". I would recommend this to anyone. They are talking about one in Downtown Los Angeles. We can hardly wait to do that one too.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ojai, California
“The tour is great experience for family and friends.”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Much better than I expected. Tour guides, Dara and Grazi, ran an informative and safe tour. Thorough training on the Segway before hitting the sidewalks.

Westlake Village, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dorky but Such Fun!”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I received a Segway Tour as a birthday gift from a best friend. While we 50 somethings may have looked a bit on the dorky side (doesn't everyone on a Segway?) I have to say we had a great time. Our guide (Rusty) was competent and interesting with a great sense of humor and we thoroughly enjoyed our two hours. There was a mix of ages from 22 to, I'd say 62, on our tour and operating the vehicle is really a no brainer after brief instruction and a few test drives. Go for it if you're looking for a different way to spend a few hours. It makes a great gift.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Brenda S
Lakewood, California, United States
“Worthwhile experience. LOVED IT!”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Me and my boyfriend had a memorable time. The tourguide was excellent. The segway was sooooo easy to get the hang of. I even gave the tour as a gift for my parents and they had nothing but great things to say about it as well. Would definitely recommend to those seeking a new adventure :)

Simi Valley, California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“New fun for an old resident!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My sister came to visit from Chicago, so what to do? Segway tours! My two sisters, my cousin and myself are all 45-50 years old and we had a blast. Paul Wurth made it easy to learn to ride. WE were the attraction to see traveling down Rodeo Drive.

Visited January 2012