Review Highlights
Great food and terrific guide!

My partner and I received a gift certificate for a tour and chose Little Tokyo. Our guide, Brian... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ajabroad
Portage, Michigan
Fun, informative, tasty

Took the downtown LA food tour and had a great time. We had 6 tastings, each one a different... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Companion15524324907

All reviews taste tour little tokyo arts district taste food santa monica thai town downtown la our tour guide walking food tour pupusas chinatown tour horse thief biltmore hotel great tour taco grand central market la tour
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We partook in the Downtown Los Angeles, Six Tastes and had a great afternoon. Our guide was knowledgeable and charming. He knew about LA as well as food. I definitely recommend. It is a lovely way to experience downtown.

Sally T, Owner at Six Taste, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your kind review! As a family-owned business of LA natives, we absolutely love our city and all it has to offer, particularly the diverse food and culture! Inspired by the rich community of where we live, we curated the original Downtown LA
food tour and many other neighborhood tours starting in 2009. LA is our home, and we truly appreciate you choosing Six Taste! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

There were 7 in our group. The four of us are locals but have always wanted to do a food tour. Our tour started promptly and continued in a timely manner through all six food stops as well as brief stops as four different historical sites. We enjoyed the restaurants chosen. We were given ample food at each location and by the last venue I was so stuffed I had to-go boxes made up for us. Our guide Kharim (sp?) was informative, engaging and kept conversations flowing. He pointed out many sites along the way. We loved our experience so much we are planning on taking another tour, - next one will be Santa Monica.

Date of experience: August 2017
Sally T, Owner at Six Taste, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review! Yes, Six Taste is a truly unique company where we cater to over 85% locals. We are also a family-owned business with a team of only passionate LA natives, like the wonderful Khurram, who have curated many original food tours in LA. We truly appreciate you choosing Six Taste and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

So happy I decided to take my teen summer group on the tour. Sally was amazing and a plethora of information. We were able to eat our way through Los Angeles as well as learn new things about the city (and sit in Ryan Goslings LaLa Land chair ).

Sally T, Owner at Six Taste, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review! As a former public middle school teacher in LA for nearly 10 years, I absolutely love the opportunity to host tours for students. It's so important to expose our children to the diverse community and culture of LA...best way to do it is definitely through food! We hope to see you all again on another Six Taste food tour!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Highly recommend if you live in LA, or just visiting! I contacted Six Taste for their Hollywood Tour as a team building event for my staff of 13. Our tour guide was Sally, who was exceptional! I have traveled the world and been on so many tours...I would rank Sally in my top 3 best tour guides of all time. She was so vivacious and fun, keeping the entire group very engaged and upbeat. Her love for all the restaurants we visited, and her passion for the city's history, was so apparent and sincere that it made the experience much more personal and exciting. My entire staff and I are from Los Angeles, but as locals know, you never tour the city you live in. Thanks to Sally, we not only had a wonderful afternoon walking the streets of Hollywood and eating so much amazing food (and getting so full halfway through the tour!), but truly gained an appreciation of the LA food scene. I also want to commend her for thoughtfully tailoring the food tastings to complement our company's new product launch, as well as preparing each tasting for us in a beautiful, organized way. Every restaurant we visited already had reserved seating for my group, and either the chef or restaurant manager would greet us and explain what we were about to eat! I can't wait to try the other Six Taste tours. I highly recommend Six Tastes to tourists, and to anyone looking for a great corporate event. I would also highly recommend this tour as an amazing, unique way to entertain friends and family from out of town! P.S. I included our company CEO in this tour, who is a Beverly Hills doctor, and he said he was so pleasantly surprised that all the restaurants that Sally took us to had such amazing food and service :D

Sally T, Owner at Six Taste, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Joanne,
Thank you so much for your high recommendations and glowing review! I feel incredibly honored to be ranked as one of your top tour guides in the world! It was such a pleasure customizing your corporate private tour to include restaurant stops that embodied your company's product launch. We take pride in being fun, creative, and accommodating at Six Taste- adding food to the experience makes it the perfect teambuilding event, so THANK YOU for your amazing support and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Sally was a fabulous tour guide. Half of our group were locals and half were visiting out of Towners. We all loved the walking tour! The food was abundant and delicious at each stop. Sally's knowledge of fun historical Hwood facts added great interest. Each family run business was ready and waiting to share generous portions of their best incredible cuisine with our group. This was a 12 out of ten, hit it outta the park afternoon tour. We can't wait to do the Arts District and Ktown with Sally in the very near future. You are missing out if you don't take one or more of these epic walking tasting tours!

Sally T, Owner at Six Taste, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear MJ G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind thoughts! It was my absolute pleasure being a part of your extended family for the day and showing everyone around Hollywood's food scene. Thank you again for choosing Six Taste to host your special milestone birthday! We look forward to seeing you again!