“Kabobs. Yum.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Best kabobs, friendly staff. Easy to sit and eat! Everything looked so good but I got the rosé wine and the chicken Jacob meal with the bulgar pilaf. Delicious

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stumbled on Panini Cafe years ago and I've addicted ever since. The Mediterranean food is fresh and perfectly prepared and so economically priced, you'll be hooked. It's right downtown and has the wonderful energy of a city that's alive and doing things. So outside and enjoy the show while you eat your fantastic meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

A group of friends visited Panini Cafe in Downtown Los Angeles and while eating my Greek salad a found a ladybird inside my salad. Is was very disturbing as when I showed it to the waitress she said it was because it was organic and come pre-washed by the supplier. This is really unacceptable that a restaurant claiming to having fresh produce doesn't wash it's salad. I was also concerned as I am 6months pregnant and know it is really important to wash fruit and vegetables before eating.

The waitress didn't even apologise and we had to argue to get the meal taken off the bill.... which is ridiculous.

Don't eat there as standards and service are way beyond acceptable.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I went here for breakfast on 7/3/17 with a group of 3 other people. They were not busy at all so we were seated right away. We all had a mimosa for $2.95. I ordered the breakfast combo that comes with eggs, bacon, french toast, your choice of breakfast potato, fruit or a salad. The eggs are real eggs and not the liquid stuff they use at other places, I opted for the potatoes but they were really dry so I didn't enjoy it, I wish I had the fruit instead. Everything else was delicious. I added a side of apple sausage and it was so delicious. Their menu have a good array of delicious healthy choices. You won't be disappointed if you go here for breakfast. There is a bar in this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great menu for a vegetarian! Full menu of healthy foods. Everything was delicious and the portions were large. We ate outside which was a nice treat. Service was great too.