“Great place to eat and drink beer and even better area to walk around all day”
Review of Wurstkuche

Wurstkuche
Ranked #34 of 10,971 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I love coming to this area in general. You can eat here and drink tasty beers (they have a lot of options) and then hop over to Angel City brewery for some locally brewed beer samples with your dog! (they allow dogs) and then go to pie hole and grab amazing pie. And then hop to Bar eighty two for some serious arcade gaming :) or just walk a few blocks west to the little tokyo area. The only problem here at Wurstkuche is the long lines that hit at lunch and dinner time. It can be a very long wait! But I am sure one of the many food trucks at Angel City Brewery can hold you over.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was in the LA Arts district scouting Restaurant sites and found this place. The twist is the different combinations of meat. I had the Rattlesnake and Rabbit jalapeno and the Regular Brat.
The Belgian Fries were off the hook.
Interesting combinations of beer and brats and the diversity people.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I visited this place in early October with my wife, daughter, and son-in-law. This was my second visit, having been introduced to Wurstkuche 2 years ago when we came to LA for daughter's wedding. This trip, I insisted on a return to the restaurant, if for no other reason than the fries! Since traveling to Belgium earlier this year, I've been longing for an order of those Belgian-style fries at the Wurstkuche, and I was not disappointed. Otherwise, the sausages are first-rate, as is the beer list. I recommend this place highly, followed by a pleasant stroll just up the street to Angel City Brewing...

Reviewed 3 October 2017

simple, you like sausages? big cut fries? go there! love the place and the food. simple. enjoy you're welcome!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love this place - exotic sausages and while waiting in line to order, one can already enjoy a cool beer.
The place has great energy all around