2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$40
PricelineUS$274
Hotels.comUS$274
getaroom.comUS$291
All reviews hollywood sign wine hour avocado toast hollywood hills pool deck bottle of champagne view room griffith observatory amazing hotel bottled water mini bar universal studios valet vine hip fame properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I spend 6 great days at this property and had a blast - the service, amenities, location - everything was fabulous. Front desk provided amazing care, texting and asking fro my needs, which was very welcome for a solo traveler.

Date of stay: April 2021
Mike Robinson, General Manager at Kimpton Everly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Mike Robinson, General Manager: vesselad2013, we're super pleased to read that you had such an excellent experience with us here at the Kimpton Everly Hollywood! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I really loved everything about this hotel. The staff is super friendly and check in was a breeze. They have large modern rooms with direct views of the Hollywood sign.
Centrally located to the airport and beach. Will definitely stay here again.
Excellent all around

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mike Robinson, General Manager at Kimpton Everly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Mike Robinson, General Manager: wstrozier, sounds like a pretty excellent stay to me! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your exceptional experience at the Kimpton Everly Hollywood, and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

This is my now 3rd experience at a Kimpton Hotel (Denver, Beverly Hills, and this last stay was at the Everly in Hollywood). Each time was a great experience, and this last time I had mentioned it was my birthday...I came back to my room on my bday to find a bottle of champagne and a birthday note from the hotel! Each time I have been so happy with everything! beautiful, clean, attentive and friendly staff...Thumbs up on this one!

Date of stay: March 2021

Mike Robinson, General Manager: sweetgeorgiabee, thank you so much for your loyalty to Kimpton hotels and for choosing The Everly for your recent special stay! We're super happy to read that you had a great time with us, and that we were able to make your stay that much more memorable and festive :-) We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon, Happy Birthday!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

This hotel is one of the best hotels I've ever has the pleasure of staying in while I was in LA. The amenities have everything you could ask for and more. The ability to cast my favorite shows from my devices to the TV, tons of items that you may have forgotten home are provided free of charge & my personal favorite is the ability to text the front desk and avoid those awkward phone calls. The hotel is beautiful and immaculately kept and is now opening back up with social distancing guidelines. I do have to say that my favorite part of my stay was the agent I spoke with most often, Billy Clark. He was kind spoken, accommodating, informative and greeted me by name when I saw him. I was very impressed with his professionalism and due to that, I would definitely be making the Kimpton Everly my home whenever I go to LA. I would 10000% Recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AMorris01
Mike Robinson, General Manager at Kimpton Everly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Mike Robinson, General Manager: AMorris01, we cannot stop smiling after reading your amazing review :-) Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience, we're super pleased to read that you had a great time with us. We are very proud to have exceptional team members such as Billy, and sincerely appreciate your kind words. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2021

I live in LA, but wanted a change of scenary so I stayed at the Kimpton with my dog for a few nights. It was a GREAT respite and the staff was incredible. If you travel with a pet Kimptons are AWLAYS the best.

2  Thank JamieSeaSull
Mike Robinson, General Manager at Kimpton Everly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Mike Robinson, General Manager: JamieSeaSull, your review just made our day! Thank you so much for the kind words and for your loyalty to Kimpton Hotels. We hope to see you again soon :-)