New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Los Angeles Farmers Market Small-Group Food Walking Tour
Ranked #2 of 34 Food & Drink in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Melting Pot Food Tours is the original food tour company in southern California. If you are looking for new and different things to do in Los Angeles, a food tasting walking tour is sure to please. Choose from amongst Melting Pot Food Tours' flagship Original Farmers Market Food & History Tour, its highly rated Old Pasadena Food Tasting Tour, or its off-the-beaten-path East LA Latin Flavors Food & Culture Tour Private tours available with advance reservation.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Rolla, Missouri, United States
“Simply lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

I was visiting a friend in LA and we were looking for something to do. We happened upon the Melting Pot Food Tours, and let me tell you, so glad we did! It was a great experience, perfect for anyone unfamiliar with the Los Angeles area, looking to see the city and taste some delicious food! I would absolutely recommend it if you get the chance.

Visited November 2011

Santa Ana, California
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

I was looking for something to do for my best friend's birthday so I took a bunch of people through the LA tours. We all had a great time! The food was fantastic and I definitely would do it again!

Visited October 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

I am 18 years old and I wasn't very keen on the Los Angeles lifestyle, even though I have lived there many times, until I took this tour with a couple friends. The food, along with the historical and cultural information given made me really appreciate a place I didn't necessarily like to call home. I loved my experience on the Melting Pot tours, as well as all of my friends did. It was awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys food and a learning experience.

Visited October 2011
Bowling Green, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved! Loved! Loved! Don't miss out on this unique experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

A client & I recently took this tour to explore it as an option for a group that is coming to LA in December. Kendall was our tour guide and she was a delight! The tour was perfectly paced, full of interesting items to nibble on and the stories that were shared about the area & the vendors were priceless. We walked away feeling as though we had a sneak peak both into the history of LA and into current events in the area as well.

I highly recommend that you sign up for a tour now!

Visited November 2011
Adelaide, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good to look around the area we were staying.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

An interesting insight into the Farmer's Market, Los Angeles - a well paced tour with plenty of interesting places for a range of people - all were satisfied. Don't eat breakfast before you take the tour!!

Visited September 2011