“Simply lovely”

Melting Pot Food Tours
Ranked #3 of 43 Food & Drink in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Melting Pot Food Tours is the original food tour company in southern California. If you are looking for new and different things to do in Los Angeles, a food tasting walking tour is sure to please. Choose from amongst Melting Pot Food Tours' flagship Original Farmers Market Food & History Tour, its highly rated Old Pasadena Food Tasting Tour, or its off-the-beaten-path East LA Latin Flavors Food & Culture Tour Private tours available with advance reservation.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I was visiting a friend in LA and we were looking for something to do. We happened upon the Melting Pot Food Tours, and let me tell you, so glad we did! It was a great experience, perfect for anyone unfamiliar with the Los Angeles area, looking to see the city and taste some delicious food! I would absolutely recommend it if you get the chance.

All reviews
"food stops"
in 11 reviews
"great tour"
in 35 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
"tacos"
in 9 reviews
"la history"

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I was looking for something to do for my best friend's birthday so I took a bunch of people through the LA tours. We all had a great time! The food was fantastic and I definitely would do it again!

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I am 18 years old and I wasn't very keen on the Los Angeles lifestyle, even though I have lived there many times, until I took this tour with a couple friends. The food, along with the historical and cultural information given made me really appreciate a place I didn't necessarily like to call home. I loved my experience on the Melting Pot tours, as well as all of my friends did. It was awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys food and a learning experience.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

A client & I recently took this tour to explore it as an option for a group that is coming to LA in December. Kendall was our tour guide and she was a delight! The tour was perfectly paced, full of interesting items to nibble on and the stories that were shared about the area & the vendors were priceless. We walked away feeling as though we had a sneak peak both into the history of LA and into current events in the area as well.

I highly recommend that you sign up for a tour now!