3,825 results
All reviews daily grill restaurant heavenly bed century blvd taco bell starbucks coffee manhattan beach an early flight self parking free shuttle shuttle service rental car the club lounge santa monica lobby runway conference stopover
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This is a basic transit hotel but has very large rooms and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. It is a bit noisy though.
The airport shuttle bus is good but not easy to find when you get through arrivals.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FusspotFred3
Brad S, Front Office Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Let me begin by thanking you for selecting Westin Los Angeles Airport as your select hotel during your travels to Los Angeles. I know there are many hotels to select from and our hotel was your choice. I would like to take a moment to thank you for allowing me to look in to your concerns for your stay this morning to and work with my team to address your concerns.
I would like to offer my sincere apology regarding your less than perfect experience with overall shuttle experience and your arrival from the airport. This situation is extremely concerning and I will make sure to work with my operation and transportation team to address your concerns.
Once again my accept my sincere apologies regarding your recent experience at Westin Los Angeles Airport. Please Keep my email address on file and feel free to contact me at your leisure if you are in need of additional assistance for any future reservations. I will assure you that I prepare the team for your arrival and you will have an exceptional stay.
Thank you again for contacting us and allowing me the opportunity to rectify this incident

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This is a large property very close to the airport on a busy road. The staff usually provide a warm welcome as standard but can be inconsistent. The lounge is nice and a better option for breakfast than the daily grill. The rooms are standard westin with safes. Cleaners tend to enter the room even when do not disturb is on. Nice but small pool area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

I would like to offer my sincere apology regarding your less than perfect experience with overall condition of your guest room and your arrival experience from the airport. This situation is extremely concerning and I will make sure to work with my operation and transportation team to address your concerns.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I want to fly back to L.A. just to sleep in those beds again. So luxurious and comfy! The rainfall shower heads are great too. We only received one robe, for a two double-bed room, but that was soft and comfy too. Check-in and out were fast and staff was nice. In-room breakfast was not worth the cost though. Poor quality. Valet employees were quick and friendly, and I never waited more than 5 minutes for an airport shuttle. Did I mention the beds?!!! They were seriously the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The people in the reception, their service is the worst attitude and behavior ever!!!!!! Watch out They just walked into your room if you request something and if you don't answer by knocking door, I was taking a shower and what a nightmare if I walked out the bathroom and met the service person. SERVICE DESK PEOPLE NEVER DID SINCERE APOLOGY EVER. NOT A PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE EVER!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank 785jjjjeee
Brad S, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

I would like to offer my sincere apology regarding your less than perfect experience with overall customer service you received during your visit and security challenges you experienced. This situation is extremely concerning and I will make sure to work with my operation team to address your concerns and follow up on the security concerns during your stay. Please contact me with your reservation number and information and I will make sure to look in to your concerns.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel one night as a stopover from a long flight.
The hotel entrance is nice and the receptionist, Manny, were the best part of the stay. Manny was very nice, friendly and helpful, a real pleasure meeting him.
For the rest, the room is clean but not so nice. The view is the parking of a car rental, every plane landing close will wake you up.
Overall an average hotel close to the airport.

Stayed: October 2018

I would like to offer my sincere apology regarding your less than perfect experience with overall condition of your guest room during your visit. This situation is extremely concerning and I will make sure to work with my operation team to address your concerns and follow up on the condition of the guest room. Also I would like to thank you for recognizing Manny at the front desk I make sure I recognize Manny for his outstanding service.