I stayed here one night with my wife and two kids to avoid the drive to LAX from the Inland Empire in the morning. Got a great Hotwire rate of under $100 and so the $30 daily valet parking fee, still made it worth it. Nice valet parking people. Only downside was that there seemed to be a little road noise in the background all night long. No biggie. Great location close to the airport. We didn't eat here, just popped in and out so it was a rather quick visit and it served our purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport