All reviews washington blvd santa monica loft room great location marina del rey bagels continental breakfast muscle beach hard boiled eggs boutique hotel two blocks stay in venice three blocks small balcony bars and restaurants would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I think at the price they charge it should include parking. Really. Breakfast starts at 7am. I'm on the road 200 days a year. Nobody starts breakfast at 7. It should start at 6:30.
That is all. Great stay. Alphonso rocks.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Venice419, General Manager at Inn at Venice Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear mcmac53,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! I will make sure to share your comments with Alfonso as I am sure he will be delighted to know how helpful he was. Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to know that the parking fee did not determine your overall satisfaction with your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend these hotel the front desk was great there was a girl named Jenny that help me alot we had a terrible nigth at a different hotel the nigth before and in at venice beach help get us two rooms for two couples the views were perfect looking at the ocean they turned or trip in to a great experience thank u to "INN AT VENICE BEACH" and to pacifica hotel co.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rodrigogarcia590,

I'm so happy you found us and even happier to know that Jenny took such great care of you! I'm sorry about the terrible night you experience at another hotel but I'm glad we had the opportunity to turn this trip around for you. Our team members are committed to going the extra mile each and every time, to ensure a memorable stay. I'm so glad this was your experience with us!

Thank you for your overly kind review and recommendation!
'
We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

If you are in Los Angeles you can not miss the Venice beach
This hotel is very close to the beach
The rooms are clean and the Hotel provides good services
Concierge is a point of reference for good advice and reservations

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Venice419, General Manager at Inn at Venice Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Gabriele C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and even happier to know that our staff exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back to the Inn, on a future visit to Venice.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I learned about this place from trip advisor and I was not disappointed! The double queen bed room was spacious for our family and we were on the same level as the courtyard for breakfast. Cleanliness is one of the most important things for me when traveling with the family and I have no complaints only praises for the housekeeping staff. The front desk attendants were so helpful. Jenny especially spent quite a bit of time with us helping to plan our day. Loved the location. Close to the beach and the promenade but not caught up in the craziness of it all. Nice unique eateries around as well. There are quite a bit of homeless around but we saw that in all of the beach communities we passed through. Would definitely recommend to stay here!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Venice419, General Manager at Inn at Venice Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear amcarpenter123,

I'm so happy you found us and are recommending us to other travelers like yourself, in search of the perfect place to stay in Venice. Also, thank you for your candid feedback about the cleanliness of our rooms and helpful staff. I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to our housekeeping team and to Jenny! Exceeding our guests expectations is our number one goal and I'm delighted to know that Jenny and the team did this for you. We value and appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you and your family back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Great location near Venice Beach LA. The parking lot is big enough and not that expensive (20$ / night). The rooms are really great, though the bathroom is a bit small. The breakfast is located at the courtyard on the first floor witch is an one of the best locations we've had for an hotel breakfast. This is an great place to stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steven V,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! I am sure that many will find the information useful. We truly appreciate your recommendations and are happy to know that you enjoyed having breakfast in our beautiful cobblestone courtyard. Our unique charm is just one of the many reasons guests love our hotel. I am glad you are one of them!

We hope to welcome you back!