“Best Place to Stay in LA”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Hugh comfortable King size Bed
Huge Comfortable King size Bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lydell S
“Best Place to Stay in LA”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Helen's place was perfect for our stay in LA. Very close to a number of attractions like the walk of fame and the wonderful Hollywood farmers' market while being very central to all other attractions. Secure parking was an amazing bonus. The apartment was very clean and helpful instructions were left in place to guide us during our stay. Helen was responsive and helpful the entire time we were there. Highly recommend for anyone traveling to LA.

mhicks97
Los Angeles, California
“Great place and Location!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We had an awesome time staying at Helen's place! Helen was easy to get ahold of and communicate with. This is definitely a great option for anyone trying to visit LA on a budget! Free gated parking and walking distance to some awesome coffee shops & the Walk of Fame!
The Apartment was spacious, the beds were super comfortable and the air-conditioning in the entire place made sleeping a dream! Thanks, Helen!

terryyngw...
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Best deal in Hollywood ! Central location & top host :)”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment is so handy to everything you wanna see in Hollywood area (I had no car but could easily walk to lots of local attractions). I had arrived in town earlier than expected & the host kindly arranged for me to leave my bag in the room well before check-in which saved me dragging ti around town ;) Bathroom was spotless & comfortable bed. The host even shared drink with me from the fridge & was super-friendly & helpful with great advice on how to get around. Totally recommend - would stay here again in a heartbeat !!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback, it was my pleasure to have you as my guest. I hope to see you and host you again the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing