See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This hotel is in a great location. The room we had was nice and tidy. Pool area wasn't anything fancy. Good for a short stay (eg. 6 nights) anything more find something a bit better. Certainly good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessicawood88
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

A very cheap hotel. However you get more than what you pay for: bed bugs. Fortunately I got free but one of my friends was bidden. If you consider to sleep hele is my advice that you sleep with your clothes on.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacob P
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The price for the bedroom, the breakfast, the indoor bathroom and the location is alright.
We got what we pay for.

But the bed is full of bedbugs and when we told the manager, he pretended that he didn't what are bedbugs...and despite we didn't ask for a refund, he directly said that they don't do refund and didn't even apologized....

We just wanted to let them know... and I got bites every where !

We hope the bedbugs didn't invaded our stuff !

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ma m
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

My Family and I arrived in this property earlier than normal check-in. After 18hrs flight all we want is to rest. Receptionist just behind the office not reaponding the front bell. This is the second property in Melbourne Australia the same problem. My family end up wondering around hollywood without rest.

Outside the premisses heaps of homeless people. Smoking marijuana on the hallway.

Rooms very smelly...

But location is good and house keeping is great. Just the place is run down and old.

Big mistake booking this place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Enrique V
Reviewed 26 November 2016

This is by far the worse accomodation I've ever been in my entire life... rude staff, filthy room, the sheet were full of stains, no remote control for tv...please think twice before book this Inn, it can ruin your stay in LA!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family