See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Roaches shattered as we entered room
Room way too small,
Only one outlet that couldn't hold a plug, fire hazard
Sheets had holes
Old TV missing remote
Hanging clothes blocked TV
Bath not big enough to bend over to pick up soap
No soap or shampoo
Wifi the pits
Shower faucet reversed, no water pressure
Sink falling off wall
Must sit sideways on toilet
Bath door de laminating, held together by many screws
Wall paper pealing off walls at spots
No refund policy
People don't speak English
This is the worst motel I have ever stayed at ever and refused to stay the second night even loosing my second nights payment. These people are a total ripoff and they know it. Book at your own risk. Gives all motels a bad name. I will report them ti Budget franchise also.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Glenle
Reviewed 19 February 2015

The wifi, they told us only one person can use it, and the one who use it, is the ONLY one to use it during our stay. The TV sucks, with no TV remote, where we had to press the button manually in front of the TV . The bathroom, is very disorganized, the shower (goes to hot first then cold), and the toilet paper is rough. The room, has only one light, has only one phone from the 80s, has only one desk from a garage sale, has peeling/moldy walls, has roaches everywhere. The front door of our room is not the right dimension, where you can see light from the hall, and you can hear noise of cars passing by from sunset blvd. The beds are not comfortable, with them being so hard. The power outlets are so screwed up, where the outlets are so loose, that I can't even plug in my phone for one minute before it falls out of the outlet. The furniture doesn't match. This has been the wrost experience I ever had with a hotel

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas T
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Seriously for your own safety never stay at this hotel.

The hotel is very outdated and doesn't seem to appear to have been renovated in decades. All of the bedsheets were stained and half of the stuff in the room was broken, including the lock on the door and you also had to pull the door really hard just to get out of the room, which you wanted to do because it was terrible.

You are only able to use the free wifi on one device.

The hotel is very unsafe, there is never anyone sitting on reception, the staff live in rooms attached to the office and come out when a buzzer is rung. Also some guy was wondering around the corridor, playing loud music and knocking on everyone's doors at 1.30am and NOTHING was done about it! He obviously just got bored in the end and moved on. I'm sure some people rent the rooms by the hour, if you know what I mean.

The only good things were how close it was to hollywood boulevard and that there were free doughnuts with the free breakfast which was in the hotel next door though!

Seriously for your own safety never stay at this hotel, it isn't that cheap and is definitely not worth the hassle!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2014

This place was horrible. We checked in and only room they had was the manager room witch needed a KEY to unlock it and not a card. stains on bed, bathroom smelled, u could smell smoke as if someone was smoking by our room. it was a non smoking room as we left to go out we came back but needed help to put a friend to bed so i ask some friends for help witch only 2 of us stayed in the room and my other 2 friends left well in the morning on check out the owner didn't want to give me my deposit back he was making a scene saying there was 4 of us in the room while there wasn't curtains didn't work. JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. oh and if u do stay here remember give a cash deposit and not a visa deposit.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank chrimaciebaby
Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

This motel is very very very nasty. The room was so bad me and my bestie left at 11:00pm last night to find another motel or hotel because this one was full of roaches and I mean roaches. Very filthy and nasty. I recommend that my dog don't stay here.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends