“Amazing food!”

La Carmencita
Ranked #1,661 of 10,975 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Description: La Carmencita is a Baja-style restaurant, serving hand-crafted cocktails, imported Mexican beers, dishes made with local organic fruits and vegetables, handmade blue corn tortillas, and ceviche using the freshest fish of the day- all wrapped in a festive, friendly vibe.
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem and it was truly amazing. One of the best ceviches I’ve had outside South America! Cool vibe at this restaurant. All the food at our table was amazing - ice cold beers, what more do you need in life? I’ll definitely be back!

1  Thank Brage H

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Knowing we had such a great experience going back we were very hopeful. We were not disapointed.. We had the fish taco this time and a couple of Margaritas..We will go back again...lol

1  Thank bigbadjohnlosangeles
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Our family of six had lunch here this weekend. We ordered 4 different kinds of tacos and all were delicious. The chips and salsa provided were also really good. Be aware that tacos are ordered a la carte at about $6 each. The taco portions were fine (medium sized tacos) but at that price a side would be nice. The ambience and decor is nice despite the unassuming neighborhood.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Very nice Mexican food surprise in the middle of Hollywood . Nice place to relax & eat . I really love the flavor of their dishes . Have you tried flan with cheese ?? Here is your opportunity !!! I loved the guacamole . I loved it the first time & the second time left more satisfied so I will be back .

1  Thank world4me4ever
Reviewed 19 June 2017

When we got here for lunch, I was ravenous! We got a bunch of tacos, they were all divine... Would say the pork and short rib tacos were the best tacos we ate on our trip... However the drinks were sub par... My mojito had almost no mint, strong, but gross... Tried the sangria to take the taste out of my mouth, and it didn’t have any fruit! Bad... was just gross red wine! Anyway the food was phenomenal, and service good too...