“Fantastic Asian fusion”

Cuisines: Chinese, Fusion
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Century City
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We stumbled into this place after a day at universal studios. We craved a clean Asian fusion place to eat and we got it. Valet parking was a plus as we did not have to deal with parking. With two hungry teens in tow we were pleasantly surprised at the fast and great service. Food was fantastic. Loved the pad Thai which was done with rice glass noodles. Our picky eater teen loved the fried rice with egg and veggies, and I have to say it was one of the best I ever had. We choked down on several chicken dishes all really good. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped by this restaurant while touring the Westfield Mall. They didn't appear busy at first, but it took about 5 minutes to take my order once she called to confirm an online order. Once I placed the order, I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes for my meal. The teriyaki chicken with veggies and white rice was pretty good along with the fried dumplings. The serving size was large. With a soda added, I paid a little over $18 for my meal.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

The atmosphere isn't the best - in the food court at the Westfied Mall, but the food was FANTASTIC!! The 8 vegetable salad was the best salad I have ever had!! Fresh and delicious! There was a good selection of food and everyone in my party was super happy with their sections. They give you a pager, so you don't have to stand around waiting for your food to be prepared. Wish we had Take a Bao in Oregon!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Located in the food court area of the Westfield Mall, it offers lots of rice and salad bowl combinations - I had the Asian Cobb Salad which was good

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank srwemail
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I had the Atlantic salmon and vegetable dish for dinner . My friend had the 8 vegetable salad. Both really good dishes. Good portions and good fresh quality. The atmosphere is open and airy also have a patio if one chooses to sit out side. Excellent price and value for dinner. A lot of choices on the menu for one to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2016