“Loved it”
Review of Hotel Bel-Air

Hotel Bel-Air
Ranked #1 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, fabulous location, well intentioned and nice and helpful staff and management. Room was tidy and more than a regular hotel room! Hotel is in pristine condition, Pool was cold :( but would stay there again !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
DeniseFlanders, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Ott76,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed the hotel's location, your guestroom appointments, and the service levels provided to you. As for the pool being too cold, I appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that I will address this with the appropriate leaders at the hotel so they can look into the situation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

There are luxury hotels and there is the Hotel Bel-Air. Do not confuse the two. This secluded gem is like having your own paradise in the heart of Beverly Hills. Lush grounds surround the guest rooms and the public rooms. I felt as if I had my own private compound. Unobtrusive and highly accommodating staff makes your stay carefree. The food in the Wolfgang Puck restaurant was delicious. Sweet delectables (think cookies and milk and more!) from the hotel were the icing on a glorious stay. Please Hotel Bel-Air do not change a thing! I will be back!

Room Tip: do not miss the swans!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ranchly,

Thank you reviewing your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air.

Your kind words about our "paradise"' in the heart of LA mean the world to me, and I am so happy to know how special your visit was. It's great to read that you were able to enjoy the property's lush grounds and dining in our restaurant by Wolfgang Puck.

We hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

During my trip I had the pleasure of staying in the Hotel Bel-Air or so I thought until I arrived. first thing that happened was that the bag man could not understand me saying please can you get my blue bag. I will not bore you with all of the other details but this happened repeatedly throughout my stay.

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Carlton1974
DeniseFlanders, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Carlton1974,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air.

While I very much appreciate your candid feedback, I am disappointed to learn of what transpired during your visit with us. Please know that someone from our leadership team will be contacting you to directly to further discuss the situation and better understand your experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is our second time staying at the Bel-Air Hotel. We love the vibe and secluded relaxing feeling of this hotel. This time we stayed 3 days and were in town for the U2 concert. The concierge girls are always very helpful. We spent one day at the pool and enjoyed it very much. Dinner at Wolfgang Puck was great but had to go inside as outside was a bit too cold for us. But i preferred the ambiance of the outside patio. We would return again, thank you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear bribri2809,

Thank you for reviewing your return visit to Hotel Bel-Air.

We very much appreciate your loyalty and support, and it's wonderful to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit with us ... from the hotel's setting and atmosphere, to lounging beside our legendary pool, to dining in our Wolfgang Puck restaurant. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the concierge team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights in mid July and really enjoyed the nice room and bathroom and the patio. Everything was of a high standard and well kept.

We also enjoyed the gardens and the pool.

The hotel is somewhat out of the way and we found the location a bit far from Bevery Hills and Rodeo Drive.

Service was ok - but nothing special. I cannot fault anything, but I will not remember the hotel for its service.

Food was a mixed bag. Room service and breakfast far behind what you would expect, but dinner in the restaurant was very good. I will remember the corn soup as one of the best starters during our Californian vacation.

The whole experience is expensive compared to similar hotels we have stayed in and not really worth the price. Standards are far behind what you would expect from luxury hotels in London, Paris and Asia.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
DeniseFlanders, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear oslonorwayoslo,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Hotel Bel-Air.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us, including the hotel's gardens and grounds, your guestroom appointments, dinner in our Wolfgang Puck restaurant, and spending time at the pool. But I am disappointed to learn that you experienced service inconsistencies throughout your stay. I apologize for this, as it is not reflective of the high standards we set for ourselves, and please know I will address your value feedback with our leadership team so we can improve upon our shortcomings.

We hope to have the opportunity to one day welcome you back and provide you a flawless service experience from beginning to end.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#13 of 355 in Los Angeles
Central L.A
Magic Castle Hotel
Magic Castle Hotel
#2 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Hotel Bel-Air? Share your experiences!