“Great service”
Review of The Halal Guys

The Halal Guys
Ranked #1,245 of 10,959 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I visited for my first time tonight and i was very pleased. Reasonably priced, i only spent $8 on my gyro sandwich(half chicken, half beef). Fast service and the cashier explained the menu kindly. The gyro was my definition of perfect, except that the white sauce isn't quite yogurt. But it did taste good and they said it was dairy free, which some may like. I want to come back and try the falafel.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

$
Food: 4
Ambiance: 4
Service: 5
Location: 5 (easy to find)
Cleanliness: 5
Selection: 5

I had the small combo platter, with two strips of the red sauce - Whoaaa was it hot! I remember the first time I had it in NYC (better in NYC) The rice was softer, the rice here was a little hard and i'm a big rice eater! It's still delicious, my hubby got 4 stripes of red sauce and I knew he was hurting, but didn’t admit it, lol. I’ll be back when I’m in town.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Had the platter with lettuce, rice, and two meats. The sauces add a punch to the meal, and it's reasonable priced. Let me warn you the hot sauce is hootttt!!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Love the beef as sandwich on pita or plate. Don't waste your time on chicken. French fries are excellent. Falafel are good but lost all credibility when I say them pull out a big bag from the freezer to dump in the fryer.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

If you're after a quick bite this is the place for you! Food is great, service is great and the place is clean. Love Halal Guys!