“Quick and Good Chinese”

Loomis Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Loomis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Every time I visit Loomis Chinese Resturant am pleasantly surprised how great the food is. Typically I order out, and the food is always hot and ready when I show up. The quality is excellent and I always over eat.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This restaurant is consistently good for Chinese food. They have a large variety on the menu and the prices are reasonable. The portions are large compared to most Chinese restaurants. You will definitely have leftovers. They are fast too. We usually phone it in and our order is ready in 15 minutes. We always go here for takeout.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

They have a great selection. The food is always good. The staff is friendly. The service is very quick and the prices are fair. You won't be disappointed. We will go back and have no problem recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

If you are looking for a very casual Chinese restaurant with a wide menu selection for any type of Chinese food you may have a taste for, then I would highly recommend Loomis Chinese Restaurant. The pot stickers had a real kick to them and the egg rolls were so good, for my main entree I had Kung Pao Chicken and requested all white meat, I was not disappointed. They have a nice selection of beverages as well. The service staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Went their with family & friends for dinner as recommended by several others as being very good, well to say the least, it was & really enjoyed my dish as did everyone in our group. The service was GR888 as was the choices of entrée . Huge proportions & My House choice was more that 2 of us could eat.

Harold From Grants Pass, OR