“Good Food , Fast Service and Good Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loomis Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Loomis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

They have a great selection. The food is always good. The staff is friendly. The service is very quick and the prices are fair. You won't be disappointed. We will go back and have no problem recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

If you are looking for a very casual Chinese restaurant with a wide menu selection for any type of Chinese food you may have a taste for, then I would highly recommend Loomis Chinese Restaurant. The pot stickers had a real kick to them and the egg rolls were so good, for my main entree I had Kung Pao Chicken and requested all white meat, I was not disappointed. They have a nice selection of beverages as well. The service staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Went their with family & friends for dinner as recommended by several others as being very good, well to say the least, it was & really enjoyed my dish as did everyone in our group. The service was GR888 as was the choices of entrée . Huge proportions & My House choice was more that 2 of us could eat.

Harold From Grants Pass, OR

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Can be crowded during dining hours because the food is good and plentiful. Large enough in back to accommodate large parties plus maintain privacy. Food is served hot and promptly with friendly employees. Feel free to ask questions if not familiar with asian cooking.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I haven't ever sat down inside. I always order over the phone and pick up in 20. They are not over the top friendly, they get down to business when taking your order, and I am okay with that. The food is fast and delicious. My favorites are chicken chow mein (I ask them to add cashews, Yum!), fried rice, lemon chicken and egg rolls.