“Best Chinese Take-Out around”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loomis Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Loomis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I haven't ever sat down inside. I always order over the phone and pick up in 20. They are not over the top friendly, they get down to business when taking your order, and I am okay with that. The food is fast and delicious. My favorites are chicken chow mein (I ask them to add cashews, Yum!), fried rice, lemon chicken and egg rolls.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My family has been eating at Loomis Chinese since it opened. It has always been our to-go favorite in Chinese food locally. The House Won Ton soup has earned the nickname miracle soup as whenever one of us is ill (cold or flu) someone will ask do you need Loomis won ton? There is something magic in that broth, the veggies and won tons are just what is needed to begin recovery. I like the sesame chicken, beef with oyster sauce and also enjoy their lunch specials. It's a bit off the main road, easy to find and judging by all the to-go orders piling up on the counter very popular still after all these years.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Great place for goof value Chinese food. It's not fancy but great food. Staff is friendly, family owned. This is our "go to" place for Chinese

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This excellent Chinese restaurant is in a tiny strip mall a few miles of highway 80. Don't let the appearance fool you. The lunch plates are 1) SO affordable and 2) have SO much food. And it is GOOD! Seriously! I haven't eaten a dish I didn't like. And I've eaten almost everyone. The staff are friendly and quick. I especially love the wor won ton soup, house chow mein, potstickers, mandarin chicken, and egg fu young. Okay, everything is good. Eat here!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Excellent food and service. convenient Loomis location with parking.
Reasonable prices and extensive menu.